亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Aid agency condemns killing of Yemen's displaced people

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-10-15 02:11:36|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      SANAA, Oct. 14 (Xinhua) -- An international aid agency strongly condemned Saturday's attack on people traveling by bus to flee the escalating war in Yemen's war-torn port city of Hodeidah that killed at least 17, mostly women and children.

      In a statement on Sunday, the Norwegian Refugee Council's office in Yemen said Saturday's attack in Jabal Ras was "unacceptable."

      The Saudi-led coalition airstrike in Jabal Ras area near a security checkpoint south of Hodeidah city also wounded 20 others, said the Yemeni Houthi rebel-controlled Saba news agency.

      The war has escalated in the Red Sea port city following the collapse of peacemaking efforts last month by the UN in Geneva after Houthi rebels refused to attend.

      The Hodeidah port is a main entry point of about 70 percent of Yemen's food, medicines, aid and fuel.

      Saudi Arabia is leading an Arab military coalition that intervened in Yemen in March 2015 to support the government of President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi after the Houthi rebels forced him into exile. The war has killed over 10,000 people and displaced nearly 3 million.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091375327731
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本一极品久久99精品| 阿图什市| 亚洲伊人不卡av在线| 91精品综合久久久久m3u8 | 欧美三级第一页| 99热这里只有免费国产精品| 中文字幕视频| 亚洲天堂中文字幕乱码| 青青青伊人色综合久久| 中国CHINA体内裑精亚洲日本| 伊人久久精品亚洲午夜| 国产精品露脸视频| 国产一区二区a毛片色欲| 国产精品无码无片在线观看3D | 无码国产精品一区二区免费网曝| 亚洲成av人片在www色猫咪| 亚洲传媒av一区二区三区| 少妇精品一区二区三区免费| 视频一区二区三区国产在线| 国产一区二区三区4区| 天堂女人av一区二区| 中文字幕制服国产精品| 国产精品.xx视频.xxtv| 国产精品成人av电影不卡| 日韩中文在线视频| 另类性姿势bbwbbw| 婷婷激情六月| 人妻中出中文字幕一区二区| 国产91久久精品一区二区| 91极品尤物国产在线播放| 亚洲国产成人无码av在线影院| 亚洲av乱码一区二区三区女同| 楚雄市| АⅤ天堂中文在线网| 高潮喷水在线| 精品在免费线中文字幕久久| 91九色蝌蚪国产精品| 久久精品国产热| 国产精品久久久久久超碰| 亚洲 暴爽 av人人爽日日碰| 美腿丝袜一区二区三区|