亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      1st LD-Writethru: Cars start crossing Syrian-Jordanian border for 1st time since 2015

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-10-15 17:29:20|Editor: Li Xia
      Video PlayerClose

      DAMASCUS, Oct. 15 (Xinhua) -- The movement of cars and people through the crossing between Syria and Jordan has started on Monday, state TV reported.

      The movement of passengers through the Nasib-Jaber crossing started on Monday after logistic preparations were finalized.

      This came a day after Syria and Jordan announced the reopening of the border crossing between both countries as of Monday.

      The crossing was closed since 2015 when the rebels took over that area in Syria's southern province of Daraa.

      A day earlier, Syrian Interior Minister Mohammad al-Shaar said that the Syrian and Jordanian sides have agreed to re-open the Nasib-Jaber border crossing as of Monday.

      Al-Shaar said that technical teams from both countries met Sunday at the Jaber border point, which is on the Jordanian side of the border, and finalized all arrangements and measures pertaining to the re-opening of the Nasib-Jaber crossing.

      The Syrian army captured Daraa and the border crossing in July after the rebels in the province surrendered to the army and agreed to evacuate to rebel-held areas in northern Syria, mainly the northwestern province of Idlib.

      Last month, the Syrian transportation ministry declared raising the transit crossing fees that should be paid by trucks passing in and out of Syria whether they are loaded or empty.

      Ahead of the crisis, the Nasib crossing was the busiest border crossing in Syria as it is situated on the Damascus-Amman international highway.

      The crossing is also considered one of the most important land crossings in the Middle East as it was the main crossing for Syrian exports to Jordan and the Gulf countries.

      Lebanon would also benefit from the re-opening of the Nasib crossing as the Mediterranean country can do trade business only through Nasib with Arab markets.

      The closure of the Nasib border incurred major losses in Lebanon, as 70 percent of the agricultural exports, 32 percent of the food industry and 22 percent of the total industry exports in the country passed through Nasib ahead of its closure, according to Nabil Itani, chairman and CEO of the Investment Development Authority of Lebanon.

      The Lebanese businesses had to resort to sea shipment when Nasib was closed, which is much more expensive compared with the land shipment.

      The crossing is also important for Jordan which is suffering from economic problems.

      Since the crossing was closed in 2015, Jordan has suffered heavy losses as 70 percent of its exports and imports went through Syria, according to Nabil Ruman, head of the investor's board of the Jordanian Free Zone.

      Reports said the loss of the Jordanian transport sector from the border closure is estimated at around half a billion U.S. dollars.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001375341061
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 蜜桃色永久入口| 亚洲人妖女同在线播放| 都昌县| 亚洲αⅴ无码乱码在线观看性色| 国产九色AV刺激露脸对白| 亚洲欧洲日本天天堂在线观看 | 熟女少妇人妻中文字幕| 夜色资源站www国产在线观看| 黄色三级视频中文字幕| 久久视频一区二区三区在线观看| 国产精品无码久久久久久久久作品 | 国产精品午夜福利在线观看地址 | 亚洲精品一二区| 98国产精品永久在线观看| 亚洲一卡2卡3卡4卡 精品| 国产一区二区欧美丝袜| 河北区| 2021年性爱喷水视频| 国产成人无码午夜视频在线播放| 国产精品午夜福利91| 丰满人妻在公车被猛烈进入电影| 三年的高清电影免费看| 日本一区二区国产高清在线播放| 91久久精品美女高潮不断 | 夜精品a一区二区三区| 熟女俱乐部五十路六十路| 爱v天堂在线观看| 亚洲综合免费| 日本一区二区在免费观看喷水| 337p日本大胆欧久久| 亚洲一区二区成人在线视频| 另类人妖在线观看一区二区| 色爱综合另类图片av| 国产精品无码久久久久免费AV | 亚洲欧美日韩精品高清| 中国女人内谢69xxxx免费视频| 免费久久99精品国产自在现| 亚洲av岛国片在线观看| 激情中文丁香激情综合| 国产九色蝌蚪91av在线观看| 久久一日本综合色鬼综合色|