亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN peacekeeping chief urges dialogue in Mali ahead of parliamentary polls

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-10-20 03:42:49|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      UNITED NATIONS, Oct. 19 (Xinhua) -- UN Under-Secretary-General for Peacekeeping Operations Jean-Pierre Lacroix urged Friday the Malian government and the opposition to engage in dialogue ahead of impending parliamentary elections.

      Briefing the situation in the West African country to the Security Council, Lacroix the legislative elections will be a new test for the cohesion of the political class in the Malian society.

      "I encourage the government and the opposition to engage in a constructive political dialogue based on inclusivity, and bearing in mind the national interest," he said.

      The UN peacekeeping chief also encouraged the Malian political actors to take advantage of these elections to create a more representative parliament by promoting candidatures of young people and women.

      The elections had initially been slated for Oct. 28, but they were postponed last month by the government to Nov. 25, followed by a further vote on Dec. 16 in constituencies where no candidate wins outright.

      On Monday, Mali's constitutional court reportedly delayed the country's parliamentary elections until 2019 by extending the mandate of lawmakers for six months.

      During Friday's briefing, Lacroix also expressed his concern about the security situation in Mali, as five UN peacekeepers were wounded Thursday by an improvised explosive device in the Kidal region.

      "I want to share with the Security Council that I am extremely concerned with the security situation," said Lacroix.

      July, August and September were the deadliest months since the peacekeeping operation, MINUSMA, was established in 2013, he noted, adding that close to 300 civilians died in targeted attacks.

      Following an intensification in violent extremist attacks in neighboring Burkina Faso, the G5 Sahel Joint Force, an anti-terror force launched by five Sahel countries, must be complemented by initiatives aimed at improving governance, resilience and development, he said.

      Conflict in northern Mali started in 2012, but the security situation remains volatile with an increased number of incidents in 2018, in particular in the central parts of the country.

      In addition to limiting humanitarian access, violence has also worsened the living conditions of millions of people.

      According to the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), about 5.2 million people -- one in four Malians -- are now estimated to be in dire need of assistance.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091375451401
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美日韩视频综合一区无弹窗| 许昌县| 亚洲综合久久一本久道| 最新国产美女一区二区三区| 好吊色国产欧美日韩免费观看| 日本亚洲欧洲无免费码在线| 好爽要高潮了在线观看| 久久99精品国产一区二区三区| 国产高清白浆| 国产乱子精品一区二区在线观看| 久久久亚洲色| 久草精品手机视频在线观看| 国产免费三级三级三级| 中国小帅男男 gay xnxx| 精品国产18禁久久久久久久| 亚洲一区二区三区香蕉| 无码人妻丰满熟妇啪啪网站| 日韩高清视频 一区二区| 中文字幕在线人妻视频| 乱中年女人伦av三区| 欧美乱妇高清免费96欧美乱妇高清| 欧美成人精品高清在线观看| 亚洲九九九| 亚洲女同一区二区久久| 四虎国产精品久久免费地址| 两个人看www在线视频| 日本精品免费一区二区三区| 在线中文字幕人妻视频| 亚洲AV秘 无码一区二区在线 | 日本一区不卡高清在线观看| 99视频有精品视频免费观看| 伊人蕉久影院| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区视频 | 亚洲免费成人免费视频| 欧美日韩国产乱了伦| 免费无遮挡无码永久在线观看视频| 国产不卡在线一区二区| 天堂一区二区三区av| 91探花国产综合在线精品| 亚洲日韩国产欧美一区二区三区 | 久久综合亚洲色1080p|