亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Apple CEO urges Bloomberg to retract its story of alleged China spying chips

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-10-20 06:48:38|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 19 (Xinhua) -- Apple CEO Tim Cook is urging Bloomberg to retract its story about an alleged embedded Chinese spying chips that compromised about 30 companies including the servers of Apple.

      BuzzFeed News said Friday that the Apple CEO, who received an interview with the news outlet Thursday, went on the record for the first time to deny allegations that his company was the victim of a hardware-based attack from a Chinese supplier and demanded Bloomberg retract the unfounded story.

      "There is no truth in their story about Apple," Cook told BuzzFeed News. "They need to do that right thing and retract it."

      Bloomberg Businessweek issued a story earlier this month alleging about 30 U.S. companies were compromised after their servers were implanted malicious chips during their manufacture in China, which created "a stealth backdoor" into their network running on the servers.

      Apple denied in an Oct. 4 statement that it had found the "malicious chips" in servers on its network, saying it refuted "virtually every aspect of Bloomberg' s story relating to Apple."

      "Apple has never found malicious chips, hardware manipulations or vulnerabilities purposely planted in any server," it said.

      In the latest response to the Bloomberg claims, Cook said he "was involved in our response to this story from the beginning."

      "I personally talked to the Bloomberg reporters along with Bruce Sewell, who was then our general counsel. We were very clear with them that this did not happen, and answered all their questions," said Cook.

      "Each time they brought this up to us, the story changed, and each time we investigated we found nothing," he added.

      "We turned the company upside down ... We really forensically whipped through the company to dig very deep and each time we came back to the same conclusion: This did not happen. There's no truth to this," Cook said.

      The Bloomberg's report has been extensively questioned even by representatives of the companies it claimed to fall victim to the "backdoor" attack.

      Earlier this month, FBI Director Christopher Wray warned a hearing of the Senate Homeland Security Committee to "be careful what you read" in reference to the report, BuzzFeed News said.

      It quoted a high-ranking executive of a tech giant in Silicon Valley as saying that his company has conducted investigations, which didn' t turn up any evidence of tampering.

      "We couldn't find anything," he said. "Our assessment is that it didn't happen."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091375452661
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品国产亚洲av成人 | 午夜福利在线观看成人| 色综合99久久久无码国产精品| 亚洲婷婷丁香| 暴力调教一区二区三区| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区bbbbxxxx| 中文字幕1区2区| 日韩一区二区三区中文字幕| 久久久精品人妻一区二| 伊人中文字幕在线乱码| 在线看片国产免费不卡| 丰满人妻无奈张开双腿av| 91人妻熟妇在线视频| 久久99精品久久久久久动态图| 国产精品女同一区三区五区| 天堂资源国产老熟女在线| 国产成人色污在线观看| 精品熟妇av一区二区三区四区| 亚洲五月七月丁香缴情| 麻豆精品传媒一二三区艾秋| 国产va成无码人在线观天堂| 久久久久久欧美精品se一二三四| 国产99精品精品久久免费| 在线免费不卡av网站一区| 国产系列丝袜熟女精品视频| 国产精品98视频全部国产| 久久无码中文字幕无码| а∨天堂一区中文字幕| 玩弄放荡人妻少妇系列视频| 亚洲一区极品美女写真在线看| 午夜无码片在线观看影院y| 伊人中文字幕在线乱码| 亚洲日韩成人无码不卡网站| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产AV| 一本久久精品久久综合桃色| 日本最新在线一区二区| 亚洲av综合色区在线观看 | 欧美白妞大战非洲大炮| 亚洲欧美日韩中文二区| 日产精品一区二区三区免费| 亚洲熟妇中文字幕日产无码|