亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Cuba condemns U.S. "political maneuver" on UN embargo resolution

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-10-25 10:42:01|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      CUBA-HAVANA-CONDEMN-U.S.

      Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez speaks at a press conference in Havana, capital of Cuba, on Oct. 24, 2018. Cuba on Wednesday condemned a new U.S. "political maneuver" which seeks to undermine the island's international support to end the nearly six-decade economic blockade imposed by Washington just a week before the UN General Assembly votes on this topic. (Xinhua/Joaquin Hernandez)

      HAVANA, Oct. 24 (Xinhua) -- Cuba on Wednesday condemned a new U.S. "political maneuver" which seeks to undermine the island's international support to end the nearly six-decade economic blockade imposed by Washington just a week before the UN General Assembly votes on this topic.

      In a press conference, Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez rejected several documents circulated by the U.S. delegation to block a resolution Cuba will present at the UN to be voted for the 27th year on Oct. 31.

      "Publishing these documents is a maneuver to manipulate the international community and public opinion," said the Cuban official.

      Rodriguez said Washington looks to "pressure" other countries to vote against the resolution which last year was supported by 191 nations and opposed by only the United States and Israel.

      "The U.S. government is trying to create greater tensions in our bilateral relations and promote a scenario of confrontation," he added.

      Some of the phrases of the U.S. proposal seem written "by someone who has lost his mind," said Rodriguez, convinced that "most likely the (UN) Assembly rejects the amendments forcefully."

      The senior government official said the documents circulated by the United States criticized Havana's human rights records and its efforts to attain the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.

      "It's unacceptable for the U.S. to talk about this when the economic blockade on our country is the biggest and most flagrant violation of human rights and qualifies as an act of genocide according to international conventions," he said.

      Bilateral ties have suffered a "serious setback" after U.S. President Donald Trump was sworn in in 2017, as his administration chose to roll back thawing relations during the office of his predecessor, Barack Obama.

      Last year Trump signed a presidential memorandum toughening U.S. policy towards Cuba, a document that prohibits U.S. companies from doing business with firms linked to Cuba's military, and restricts U.S. citizens' travel to the Caribbean nation.

      Relations were also hampered by alleged "health attacks" on U.S. diplomats in the island which led to the partial closure of the U.S. embassy in Havana and the expulsion of 15 Cuban diplomats in Washington.

      Over 20 U.S. diplomats and their family members reported symptoms such as hearing loss, tinnitus, vertigo, headaches and fatigue starting from November 2016.

      For Havana, the issue has been "politicized" in order to justify Washington's retreat from thawing ties with it.

         1 2 3 4 Next  

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕免费不卡二区| 国产精品女同一区二区久| 国产免费av片在线观看播放| 亚洲国产成人精品女人久久久| 亚洲天堂久久一区av| 国产精品流白浆喷水| 三人成全免费观看电视剧高清| 日韩午夜伦| 娇小xxxxx性开放| 亚洲熟妇免费在线视频| 成年毛片18成年毛片| 亚洲午夜久久久精品国产| 国产美女裸身网站免费观看视频| 国产69精品久久久久9999apgf| 日本女优在线观看一区二区三区 | 凌海市| 久久男人av资源网站无码| 亚洲综合av一区二区三区| 久久精品国产亚洲5555| 国产青青草久久亚洲精品| 国产久热精品热线av| 国产小视频免费| 最近中文字幕mv免费视频| 久久精品国产精品亚洲综合| 日本少妇春药特殊按摩3| 峨山| 精品国产午夜久久久久九九 | 人妻无码Aⅴ中文系列| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁| 欧美午夜久久| 久9热免费精品视频在线观看| 国产一区二区三区小说| 久久综合精品国产一区二区三区无码| 国产av剧情md精品磨豆| 免费在线观看性感女主播内射| 色999欧美日韩| 久久AⅤ无码精品色午麻豆| 精品乱码久久久久久久| 亚洲av日韩av一卡二卡| av资源在线看免费观看| 国产精品久久久久国产a级|