亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S. parcel bomb suspect charged with five federal crimes

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-10-27 04:12:09|Editor: ZX
      Video PlayerClose
      U.S.-WASHINGTON D.C.-ATTORNEY GENERAL-PACKAGE BOMB SUSPECT-PRESS CONFERENCE?

      U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions speaks during a press conference at the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington D.C., the United States, Oct. 26, 2018. Jeff Sessions said on Friday that package bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc, of Florida, is in the custody of the FBI and has been charged with five federal crimes. (Xinhua/Liu Jie)

      WASHINGTON, Oct. 26 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions said on Friday that package bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc, of Florida, is in the custody of the FBI and has been charged with five federal crimes.

      "He has been charged today with 5 federal crimes, including interstate transportation of an explosive, illegal mailing of explosives, threats against former presidents and certain other persons," Sessions told a press conference announcing the charges.

      The defendant faces up to 58 years in prison if found guilty and charges against him "charges may change or expand as the investigation proceeds," Sessions said.

      "We will not tolerate such lawlessness, especially political violence," he said.

      Sayoc, 56, is accused of sending more than a dozen pipe bombs through the mail to prominent Democratic figures, including former President Barack Obama and former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, as well as liberal news channel CNN.

      FBI Director Christopher Wray told reporters that federal authorities have located 13 improvised explosive devices that were similarly assembled and that they were "not hoax devices."

      Each of the pipe bombs contained materials that could react and cause a potential explosion, according to Wray.

      He said that it's too early to discuss a motive behind the pipe bombs, none of which exploded and led to injuries.

      According to court and other public records, Sayoc has a lengthy criminal and court record in Florida.

      Reports said Sayoc is a registered Republican and ardent Trump supporter who pushed far-right conspiracy theories online.

      Earlier in the day, U.S. President Donald Trump said the suspect will be prosecuted "to the fullest extent of the law."

      Speaking at the White House, Trump said "these terrorizing acts are despicable," while calling upon Americans to unify.

         1 2 3 4 5 6 Next  

      KEY WORDS: bomb
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 少妇被搞高潮在线免费观看| 国产爆乳乱码女大生Av| 韩日无码不卡| 成人国产精品日本在线观看| 在线观看国产一区亚洲bd| 亚洲AV肉丝网站一区二区无码| 亚洲精品中文字幕综合| 中文字幕人妻av一区二区啪啪| 久久综合给合久久狠狠狠9| 无码国产精品一区二区免费式芒果 | 日日狠狠久久8888偷偷色| 国产成人欧美综合在线影院| 草草地址线路①屁屁影院成人 | 国产美女狂喷水潮在线播放 | 啪啪视频免费看一区二区| 欧美成人网视频| 顺平县| 欧美亚洲尤物久久综合精品| 亚洲视频高清| 伊人色综合一区二区三区| 麻豆国产AV网站| 成人无码a区在线观看视频 | 亚洲色拍拍噜噜噜最新网站| 中文字幕日本最新乱码视频| 久久精品免费国产一区| 456亚洲人成在线播放网站| 久久精品国产亚洲av桥本有菜| 亚洲中亚洲中文字幕无线乱码| 黑人玩弄漂亮少妇高潮大叫| 久久99精品国产一区二区三区| 一区二区三区av在线观看| 久女女热精品视频在线观看| 宅宅少妇无码| 18禁精品一区二区三区| 日本高清一区二区不卡视频| 成人无码视频| 欧美又粗又大xxxxbbbb疯狂| 久久国产精品老人性| 西青区| 四虎无码精品a∨在线观看 | 欧美亚洲h在线一区二区|