亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      NATO's biggest exercise since Cold War draws protests in Norway

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-10-27 23:25:33|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      OSLO, Oct. 27 (Xinhua) -- Rallies were held in Norway on Saturday to protest against NATO's biggest military exercise since the end of the Cold War in the Nordic country.

      In Norway's capital city Oslo, about 1,000 protesters gathered at the Eidsvoll Square in the city center to voice their opposition to the ongoing Trident Juncture 2018 exercise, which involves around 50,000 participants from all 29 NATO member nations and its partners Sweden and Finland.

      Most of the demonstrators were from a group called "Oslo for Action against NATO," which comprises 27 affiliated organizations, including some left-wing political parties and the Oslo chapter of Norway's largest trade union confederation LO.

      "The exercise is actually not good for the security of the Norwegian people," Geir Hem, organizer of the event, told Xinhua.

      "It's part of the militarization and escalating the danger of war," Hem said. "It's kind of preparing Norway to be a battlefield and not to defend the people in Norway."

      Anti-NATO protests were also organized on Saturday in Bergen, Norway's second largest city, and the southern city of Kristiansand. A similar demonstration was held last week in Trondheim in central Norway.

      The Trident Juncture 2018 exercise takes place from Oct. 25 to Nov. 7 in central and eastern Norway and the surrounding areas of the North Atlantic and the Baltic Sea, including Iceland and the airspace of Finland and Sweden.

      Russia has said the NATO drills in Northern Europe are obviously anti-Russian and they lead to deterioration of military and political situation in the region, according to Russia's Sputnik news agency.

      "It is obvious that this fighting capabilities demonstration has a distinct anti-Russian character," the Russian Foreign Ministry's Information and Press Department was quoted as saying in a statement on Thursday.

      "It has a negative effect on the security of all the neighboring countries," it said.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521375628591
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 男人的天堂a在线视频| 久久一二三四区中文字幕| 综合91在线精品| 国内精品久久久久久影院完整版| 一本久道久久综合狠狠躁av| 中文字幕理伦午夜福利片| 丝袜熟女视频九色一区91| 亚洲一码二码在线观看| 国产91丝袜在线观看| 偷柏自拍亚洲综合在线| 国产香蕉在线| 萨迦县| 精品国产亚欧无码久久久| 日韩av免费在线不卡一区| 樱花草在线观看播放WWW中文| 亚洲av综合色区在线观看| 熟女少妇av免费观看| 思思热在线视频精品| 欧亚精品卡一卡二卡三| 国产福利97精品一区二区| 国产日韩精品一区在线不卡| 国内精品久久久久影院蜜芽| 长宁县| 福利网在线| 久久国产精品免费一区下载| 国产普通话刺激视频在线播放 | 亚洲亚洲网站三级片在线| 欧美日韩免费一区二区三区视频播放 | 日日噜噜夜夜狠狠视频无码| 亚洲综合网一区二区三区| av狼人婷婷久久亚洲综合| 亚洲国产成人无码AV在线影院L | 思思久久96热在精品不卡| 国产av久久久久精东av| 精品人妻av一区二区三区不卡| 成年视频网站在线观看777| 色www亚洲| 最新永久免费AV网站| 日本强好片久久久久久aaa| 亚洲精品一区二区三区四| 一区二区三区熟女人妻|