亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Bolton to speak on U.S. Latin America policy, reportedly about Venezuela, Cuba

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-01 04:07:43|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, Oct. 31 (Xinhua) -- U.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton said here Wednesday that he will give a speech Thursday on U.S. policy in Latin America. Media has reported that his theme will focus on Venezuela and Cuba.

      Bolton tweeted that "tomorrow I will give remarks on President Trump's policy in Latin America at the historic Freedom Tower in Miami, Florida - I can think of no more fitting setting."

      Bolton was reported to focus on U.S. policy on Venezuela and Cuba, so as to further press the two nations that the Trump administration have seen as adversaries, and to consolidate votes for the upcoming high-stakes midterm elections in the state home to many migrants from the two nations.

      The venue is also symbolic, as the tower received many Cuban refugees in 1960s.

      According to a report by Reuters, Bolton is expected to elaborate on the link between Venezuela's economic situation to "its Cuban sponsors," as part of U.S plans "to ramp up economic pressure on Cuba's military and intelligence services" and increase pressure on Venezuela.

      U.S. President Donald Trump said in August of last year that he would not rule out a "military option" in Venezuela "if necessary," despite his aides' opposition. The U.S. side has announced several rounds of sanctions against Venezuelan government officials ever since.

      Several U.S. media outlets reported last month that that the Trump administration has talked secretly with rebellious Venezuelan military officers several times to discuss their plans to stage a coup in the South American country.

      For its part, Venezuela has slammed the "warmongering" declarations of Trump as "threats to peace" and a "violation" of UN and international laws, instructing the military to prepare to "shoulder arms" in case of a U.S. invasion.

      Over 20 U.S. diplomats in Cuba suffered from what Washington called "acoustic attacks" between November 2016 and August 2017. The incidents led to the partial closure of the U.S. embassy in Havana, expulsion of 15 Cuban diplomats who worked at the embassy in Washington, and a halt to issuance of U.S. visas in Havana.

      Cuba rejected the accusation, initiated an investigation, and urged the United States to present evidence of the alleged attacks.

      Though denying the U.S. accusation, Cuba reiterated its commitment to cooperating with the U.S. authorities to clarify this situation and its willingness to guarantee the health and safety of Cubans and foreign citizens in the island nation.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091375727381
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AV无码精品呻吟| av无码电影在线看免费| 家庭乱码伦区中文字幕在线| 阿坝| 久久精品免费无码区| 97se亚洲综合在线| 久久美女夜夜骚骚免费视频 | 亚洲精品女主播麻豆久久91| 巨臀中文字幕一区二区| 亚洲综合色成在线播放| 国产中文字幕精品喷潮| 亚洲综合日韩中文字幕| 丝袜美腿国产精品视频| 高跟丝袜一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品热久久| 亚洲人成电影在线播放| 日本人妻高清一区二区三区| 综合色天天久久| 三级特黄60分钟在线播放电影 | 久久久久久久久蜜桃| 免费视频成人 国产精品网站| 加勒比在线中文字幕一区二区| 91福利国产在线观看网站| 人妻无码vs中文字幕久久av爆| 中文字幕亚洲国产精品| 99在线无码精品秘 人口| 国产精品人人爱一区二区白浆| 国产精品一区二区小视频 | 无码国产精品色午夜| 中文有码精品视频一区二区| 国产又a又黄又潮娇喘视频| 中文字幕视频在线观看一区二区| 揄拍成人国产精品视频| 老熟女高潮喷了一地| 无码av无码一区二区桃花岛| 国产对白刺激在线观看 | 91久久精品亚洲一区二区三区| 北岛玲精品一区二区三区| 国产在线精品免费播放| 国产精品一区二区传媒蜜臀| 国产精品女丝袜白丝袜|