亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      New York City tightens Halloween security one year after deadly truck attack

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-01 04:37:51|Editor: Liangyu
      Video PlayerClose
      U.S.-NEW YORK-HALLOWEEN-SECURITY?

      Police officers stand guard at Times Square in New York, the United States, on Oct. 31, 2018. New York City stepped up security for the annual Halloween parade on Wednesday, a year after the holiday was scarred by a terror truck attack which claimed eight lives and injured a dozen in lower Manhattan. (Xinhua/Li Rui)

      NEW YORK, Oct. 31 (Xinhua) -- New York City stepped up security for the annual Halloween parade on Wednesday, a year after the holiday was scarred by a terror truck attack which claimed eight lives and injured a dozen in lower Manhattan.

      New York Police Department Commissioner (NYPD) James O'Neill said on Tuesday that the police would use blocker vehicles to make sure there's no "unauthorized vehicles" on the route of the parade, with thousands of officers in both uniforms and plainclothes to be in place for the normally crowded event.

      The police will try to ensure that the holiday is celebrated in an atmosphere of community, peace and fun, and "certainly not fear," said O'Neill.

      Though no credible threats are known yet, there remains "a level of concern," said NYPD Chief of Patrol Rodney Harrison. "So we're going to continue to ask people to be vigilant."

      On Oct. 31 last year, 30-year-old Sayfullo Saipov plowed a rented truck onto a popular downtown bike lane beside the Hudson river, in the deadliest terror attack that struck New York city since 9/11. Saipov was later identified as a sympathizer of the Islamic State terrorist group.

      The attack occurred just hours before the traditional Halloween parade in the city, which was held as scheduled amid tight security.

      At a memorial service held on Wednesday morning at the site of the 2017 attack, New York Mayor Bill de Blasio remembered the victims of the incident along with their family members and friends.

      "For the families, (this) is a pain that will never go away," he said.

      Newly-added concrete barriers and steel posts can be seen alongside the bike path, and more will be installed in the coming months across the city, as the NYPD has promised.

      Also, a new bill was slated to be introduced in the New York City Council on Wednesday to demand ID verification for truck rentals.

      Donovan Richards, a City Councilman with the borough of Queens, proposed the bill as a way to better safeguard against terror attackers using vehicles.

         1 2 3 4 5 6 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Halloween
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001375727621
      主站蜘蛛池模板: аⅴ天堂国产最新版在线中文| 撕开奶罩揉吮奶头高潮AV| 亚洲精品中文字幕乱码二区| 蜜桃成人永久免费av大| 丝袜系列在线视频国产| 久久国产亚洲中文字幕| 久久福利资源国产精品999| 五月天婷婷一区二区三区久久| 成人免费视频视频在线观看 免费 国产精品自产拍在线观看免费 | 狠狠噜天天噜日日噜无码 | 久久精品久久免费懂色| 日本视频一区二区三区免费观看| 丝袜美腿一区二区在线观看| 偷拍网日本一区二区三区| 美国黄色片一区二区三区| 亚洲日日噜噜噜夜夜爽爽| 精品国产丝袜自在线拍国语| 国产国产人免费视频成69| 女做爰猛烈叫床99视频| 人妻少妇精品久久久久久| 久久狠狠爱亚洲综合影院| 国产三级精品三级在线观看粤语| 精品久久久中文字幕一区| 亚洲日韩图片专区小说专区| 亚州五十路伊人网| 97国产露脸精品国产麻豆| 精品国产亚洲av成人一区| 一区二区三区一级黄色片| 一区二区特别黄色大片| 日韩精品在线一区二区| 男人免费激情视频在线| 久久无码精品精品古装毛片| 天堂网av在线| 国产欧美久久一区二区三区| 日韩欧美在线观看一区二区视频| 精品免费一区二区三区在| 国产亚洲AV片在线观看16女人 | 91精品国产高清久久久久| 亚洲成a人片在线观看www| 亚洲高清揄拍自拍| 超清无码AV丝袜片在线观看|