亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S.-backed militia resumes targeting IS-held pocket in eastern Syria

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-02 05:53:49|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      DAMASCUS, Nov. 1 (Xinhua) -- The U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) resumed shelling the last Islamic State (IS)-held pocket in eastern Syria Thursday after temporarily halting its operation as a result of Turkish shelling, a war monitor reported.

      The Kurdish-led SDF resumed shelling the IS-held areas on the eastern bank of Euphrates River in the eastern province of Deir al-Zour 24 hours after it suspended the operation when it came under Turkish fire, said the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

      The Britain-based watchdog group said the SDF also sent reinforcement to the frontline as part of the preparations for another round of battles to dislodge IS from its last pocket in the eastern countryside of Deir al-Zour.

      A day earlier, the Observatory said the SDF, which was amassing a large number of forces to have another round of battles against the IS on the eastern bank of Euphrates River, had temporarily halted their offensive after they came under Turkish shelling.

      The report said the Turkish side, which has been threatening to launch offensives on the Kurdish-led SDF in the eastern Euphrates, held meetings with Turkish-backed rebels as part of the preparations to launch an offensive on the Kurdish-led groups.

      It said the preliminary Turkish shelling Wednesday targeted the SDF positions in the areas of Ayn al-Arab, or Kobane, as well as in the town of Tal Abyad in northern Syria, killing four fighters.

      The SDF has been on crushing offensive against IS in the eastern Euphrates since Sept. 10, but the terror-designated group succeeded in a counter-offensive recently to recapture all fallen areas from the SDF.

      After this setback, the U.S.-backed SDF started amassing forces again for another round of battles to dislodge IS in its last pocket in eastern Syria.

      Despite the tension that would grow with the United States, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Tuesday that his country had finalized plans for a "comprehensive and effective" operation that would target the U.S.-backed Kurdish groups in the east of the Euphrates River.

      His remarks came a day after the Turkish forces shelled positions of the Kurdish militia in northern Syria.

      The Turkish stance also reflects the desire to defeat the Kurdish militia in the eastern Euphrates after they had already pushed them to retreat from the western side of the river in two cross-border operations in 2016 and 2018.

      Throughout the over seven-year-long war in Syria, Turkey has made it clear it won't tolerate a growing Kurdish influence in northern Syria near the Turkish border.

      Ankara has already backed Syrian rebels to push the Kurdish forces out of the northern enclave of Afrin earlier this year.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091375754311
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 泾阳县| 狼色在线精品影视免费播放| 巨熟乳波霸若妻中文观看免费| 一二三四在线视频观看社区| 亚洲第一中文字幕| 精品一区二区三区在线观看视频| 国产精品美人久久久久久AV| 一本大道在线一久道一区二区| 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 亚洲一区二区三区香蕉| 九九热在线免费视频观看| 色综合久久久久久久久五月| 人妻少妇精品视中文字幕国语| 美国黄色片一区二区三区| 国产精品毛片99久久久久| 中文字幕理伦午夜福利片| 囯产精品无码一区二区三区| 国产精品天干天干在线观蜜臀| 亚洲精品国产一二三无码AV| 97久久精品人人澡人人爽| 亚洲成AV人不卡无码影片| 永久免费av无码网站直播| 好爽要高潮了在线观看| 亚洲国产成人一区二区| 国产激情在观看| 国产成在线观看免费视频| 青青草免费激情自拍视频| 日韩av伦理一区二区| 亚洲天堂免费av在线观看| 九九久久精品国产波多野结衣| 国产成年码AV片在线观看| 麻豆密入视频在线观看| 国产96在线 | 免费| 国产日韩A∨无码免费播放| 精品国产亚洲一区二区三区在线观看 | 亚洲精彩视频一区二区| 日本高清一区二区在线观看| 巴彦淖尔市| 校花高潮一区日韩| 亚洲精品成人网久久久久久 | 国产小视频一区二区三区|