亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Much-needed aid reach 50,000 Syrians in refugee camp on Syrian-Jordanian border

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-04 00:33:14|Editor: ZX
      Video PlayerClose

      DAMASCUS, Nov. 3 (Xinhua) -- For the first time in a long time, an aid convoy reached the Rukban refugee camp on the Syrian-Jordanian border on Saturday, the Syrian Arab Red Crescent (SARC) said in a statement.

      The aid, which was delivered by both the SARC and the UN, reached the camp where 50,000 Syrians live in "tough humanitarian conditions," said the SARC statement.

      Humanitarian workers took one month to prepare the shipment, which constitutes of 78 truckloads of aid including wheat bags, children clothes, medical supplements for women and children as well as cleaning kits.

      The aid, which was delayed from last week, was accompanied by 107 humanitarian workers from SARC and a team specialized in vaccinations.

      Chief of SARC Khaled Hboubati said that delivery of the aid came after obtaining assurances and guarantees from all sides as well as the Syrian government offered facilitations.

      He said that the step is positive toward delivering more food parcels and nonfood items to the camp to alleviate the suffering of the Syrians and meet their humanitarian needs.

      UN Resident Humanitarian Coordinator Ali Al-Za'tari said on Saturday that aid delivery is emergent, which includes food and water.

      He said that a vaccination campaign will target 10,000 children to shield them from life-threatening diseases as well as measles and polio.

      Meanwhile, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said that the aid shipment is the first to reach the camp since April 2017 as afterward roads were cut off to the camp.

      The aid convoy reached the camp under the protection of Russia, according to the Britain-based watchdog.

      The Observatory added that floods washed away a lot of tents in the camp amidst the tragic situation suffered by the camp residents.

      The camp is largely inhabited by Syrians who fled their areas in the eastern countryside of Homs province in central Syria as it is located in the remote southeastern countryside of Homs province near Jordan.

      The Observatory placed the number of refugees in the camp at 60,000 civilians and rebel fighters.

      The fighters belong to six rebel factions of those who rejected to reconcile with the government and sought refuge in this area in September 2015 when the Syrian government forces advanced to their original location in the eastern countryside of Homs.

      The Observatory accused the Syrian government of cutting the supply route to the camp, which is run by the rebels.

      But the state news agency SANA charged that the U.S. forces in the Tanf area where the camp is located hindered the delivery of aid in the past.

      SANA said that the U.S. forces recruited young men in the camp in exchange for money.

      The state news agency stressed that the Syrian government is working to provide necessary facilitations for the delivery of aid item to all Syrian areas without exceptions.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001375798221
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久无码高潮喷水抽搐| 欧美乱大交| 免费看国产成年无码av| 亚洲成AV人无码中文字幕| 久天啪天天久久99久孕妇| 精品日本一区二区视频| 国产精品99久久久精品无码| 国产精品亚洲电影久久成人影院 | 玩弄人妻少妇精品视频| 亚洲国产剧情在线精品视| 按摩女内射少妇一二三区| 免费又黄又爽又猛大片午夜| 国产办公室秘书无码精品99| 亚洲中文字幕日产无码2020 | 国产激情电影综合在线看| 国产在线永久视频| 无码日韩精品一区二区免费暖暖| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区色 | 国产精品毛片久久久久久l| 日韩电影在线观看完整版免费 | 亚洲成av人片天堂网老年人| 欧美日韩激情| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区精神| 昌平区| 麻豆国产AV网站| 欧美成人一区二区三区片免费| 公喝错春药让我高潮| 镇原县| 午夜爽毛片| 人妻放荡乱h文| 一二三四中文字幕日韩乱码| 国产亚洲成人精品一区| 亚洲无码观看a| 久久久噜噜噜WWW成人网| 国产精品久久久亚洲第一牛牛| 日本高清不在线一区二区色| 9丨精品国产高清自在线看| 亚洲中文字幕国产精品| 国产丝袜美腿诱惑在线观看| 蜜桃视频中文字幕一区二区三区| 中文字幕无字幕加勒比|