亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Japan's central gov't, Okinawa agree to hold talks on controversial U.S. base relocation

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-06 18:50:21|Editor: mym
      Video PlayerClose

      TOKYO, Nov. 6 (Xinhua) -- Japan's central government and Okinawa prefecture agreed Tuesday to hold discussions for around a month on the contentious issues of the relocation of a U.S. military base within Japan's southernmost prefecture of Okinawa.

      The talks held in Tokyo between Okinawa Governor Denny Tamaki and Japan's top government spokesperson Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga come at a time of mounting friction between the central government and Okinawa.

      Under a 1996 pact made between Japan and the United States to relocate the U.S. Marine Corps Air Station Futenma, the central government later decided the base should be moved from the crowded residential district of Ginowan to the less populated coastal area of Henoko in Nago, also on Okinawa island.

      Amid growing anti-U.S. sentiment on the tiny subtropical island and following Tamaki being elected as governor in September's gubernatorial election on a platform of opposing the base's relocation and lessening Okinawa's base-hosting burdens, Tamaki has been seeking to resolve the issue through dialogue with the central government.

      The central government, however, despite Tamaki's push for face-to-face talks, has forged ahead unilaterally with land reclamation work necessary to build the new base after the land ministry issued an injunction to suspend Okinawa revoking a permit for the land reclamation work.

      Tamaki had previously said that the central government's persistent push to continue the landfill work is completely unacceptable and against the will of Okinawans who wish to see the base moved outside of Okinawa and Japan altogether.

      He had said the central government's move "tramples on the will of voters shown in the Okinawa gubernatorial election" and is "totally unacceptable."

      Tamaki became Okinawa governor on Oct. 4 following the death of his predecessor Governor Takeshi Onaga and has been urging the central government to reduce Okinawa's disproportionate base-hosting burdens.

      Prior to his death, Onaga revoked a landfill permit necessary for the construction of the new base and Tamaki has said that he was trusted by Onaga, himself a staunch opponent to the base move, before his death, to uphold his wishes and those of the people of Okinawa and continue to block the central government's plans to move the base.

      Okinawa hosts the vast majority of Japan's U.S. bases, yet the island accounts for just a fraction of Japan's total land mass.

      Calls are becoming more vociferous from Okinawans for its postwar occupation by U.S. forces to be completely ended, as, legally, Okinawa's control under the U.S. ended in 1972.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001375865191
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 韩国精品一区二区三区 | 亚洲一级av大片在线观看| 欧美日本国产亚洲网站免费一区二区| 国语自产精品视频在 视频| 偷偷色噜狠狠狠狠的777米奇| 超清无码AV丝袜片在线观看| 定远县| 久久精品国产72国产精福利| 精品久久成人午夜免费| 又湿又紧又大又爽A视频国产| 国产成人久久精品流白浆| 亚洲区一区二在线播放| 亚洲成a人片在线观看高清| 国产一区二区三区不卡视频| 国产成人亚洲精品自产在线| 国产主播一区二区三区在线观看 | 欧美日韩中文字幕久久伊人 | 国产剧情麻豆一区二区三区亚洲| 泰来县| 国产丝袜精品丝袜一区二区| 曰本a∨久久综合久久| 国产午夜福利久久精品| av在线网站手机播放| 成人无码区免费AⅤ片WWW | 人妻夜夜爽天天天爽欧美色院 | 婷婷国产亚洲性色av网站| 贺州市| 亚洲综合综合在线| 日本欧美大码a在线观看| 国产精品亚洲欧美日韩久久| 国产a视频一区二区三区| 久久久99久久久国产自输拍| 日本成人福利视频| 国产精品一级av一区二区| 日本高清一区二区不卡视频| 无码男男做受G片在线观看视频| 成全在线观看免费高清完整版动漫| 精品国产亚洲av麻豆尤物| 日本中文字幕一区二区在线观看| 日韩精品无码免费专区网站| a国产一区二区免费入口|