亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Mediterranean migrant arrivals in 2018 top 100,000, deaths exceed 2,000: UN agencies

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-07 00:17:12|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      GENEVA, Nov. 6 (Xinhua) -- UN agencies said Tuesday that the number of migrants and refugees who died while crossing the Mediterranean this year has exceeded 2,000 while the numbers crossing the sea reached 100,630.

      UN refugee agency UNHCR spokesperson Charlie Yaxely said at a UN briefing here, "Some 17 people have been found dead this week off the Spanish coast, meaning that the number of lives lost on the Mediterranean this year has now exceeded 2,000."

      "The Mediterranean has for several years been the world's deadliest sea route for refugees and migrants. That it continues to be so, should be unacceptable to all," the spokesperson said.

      He said that around 105,000 asylum seekers and migrants have reached Europe so far this year, representing a return to pre-2014 levels.

      "However, the 2,000 drownings mean that the rate of deaths, particularly in the Central Mediterranean, has escalated sharply," said Yaxley, adding that in September, one life was lost for every eight people who crossed.

      "This was in large part due to substantially reduced search and rescue capacity," said the UNHCR spokesperson.

      At the same briefing, UN migration agency the International Organization for Migration (IOM) spokesperson Joel Millman said that the number of migrants and refugees entering Europe by sea in 2018 through Nov. 4, marked the fifth straight year their arrivals have topped 100,000.

      IOM said that the 100,630 migrants and refugees who entered Europe by sea in 2018 through Nov. 4, included 49,013 to Spain, the region's most active destination point this year, with just under 50 percent of all 2018 arrivals.

      The region's total arrivals through the recent weekend compare with 154,825 arrivals across the region through the same period last year, and 337,773 at this point in 2016, said the IOM.

      "This marks the fifth straight year arrivals of irregular migrants and refugees have topped the 100,000 benchmark -- although in all previous years that arrival threshold was reached much earlier in the year," said Millman.

      Last year that quantity of arrivals was reached in July, just as was the case in 2014. In 2015 Mediterranean arrivals reached 100,000 in June. In 2016 the number was reached in February.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521375869701
      主站蜘蛛池模板: av手机在线天堂网| 国产男女乱婬真视频免费| 日本免费一区在线播放| 国产精品中文第一字幕| 久久91精品国产91久久麻豆| 精品国产线拍大陆久久尤物| 青草青草久热精品视频在线观看| 国产精品制服一区二区| 国产一区二区三区成视频| 亚洲aⅴ久久久噜噜噜噜| 日本 欧美 制服 中文 国产| 欧美丰满熟妇乱XXXXX图片| 青青青国产免A在线观看| av免费一区二区三区不卡| 无码吃奶揉捏奶头高潮视频| 亚洲AV永久无码天堂网一线| 国产精品免费重口又黄又粗| 国产男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频网址| 日本午夜一区二区视频| 精选国产av精选一区二区三区| 国产福利影院在线观看| 日韩精品在线观看首页| 人妻精品一区二区三区av| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠97俺也去| 国产亚州精品女人久久久久久| 国产超碰无码最新上传| 国产乱子伦农村xxxx| 日韩欧美在线播放视频| 夜精品a一区二区三区| 国产肉体XXXX裸体784大胆| 久久迷青品着产亚洲av网站| 国产v综合v亚洲欧美大天堂| 樱花草免费观看| 国产免费三级三级三级| av在线免费观看你懂的| 免费一区二区三区视频狠狠| 3atv国产精品视频| 久久亚洲国产精品五月天婷| 安泽县| 丁香九月综合激情| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂|