亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Undeterred by cancer, Malaysian badminton legend Lee Chong Wei vows to return

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-08 17:32:44|Editor: mym
      Video PlayerClose

      (SP)MALAYSIA-KUALA LUMPUR-BADMINTON-LEE CHONG WEI-PRESS CONFERENCE

      Malaysian badminton player Lee Chong Wei holds a press conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Nov. 8, 2018. (Xinhua/Chong Voon Chung)

      KUALA LUMPUR, Nov. 8 (Xinhua) -- Malaysian badminton legend Lee Chong Wei pledged on Thursday to try his best to continue his career for "the love of the sport".

      Speaking at his first press conference since seeking treatment for nose cancer abroad, Lee said he loves the sport too much to quit but would not compromise on his health.

      "I love this sport and I want to be back soon and prepare for upcoming tournaments, but how quickly I will return will depend on my condition," he said.

      "My doctors have advised me to take things slowly and I will listen to their advice to take things slowly.... I have started some light training at home," he said.

      The 36-year-old explained he was currently training three times a week instead of the previous six times.

      The three-time Olympic silver medalist said he still aims at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, but he wanted to make sure he remains competitive.

      "Of course the Olympic gold is still my dream and my target. All Malaysians want this," he said.

      Lee also expressed hope that he would be able to make his comeback next year for the All England Open which is scheduled for March and to participate in the qualifying for the Olympics to begin in May.

      Lee seemed to be back in top form this year, when he ended Japanese shuttler Kento Momota's winning streak and clinched his 12th Malaysia Open title and rose to second place in the world rankings.

      But then he withdrew from the World Championships and the Asian Games citing "respiratory-related disorder" before Badminton Association of Malaysia confirmed in September that he "has been diagnosed with early stage nose cancer" and was recovering well after treatment.

      Elaborating on his experience after being diagnosed with cancer, Lee said he could hardly eat or sleep for the first week.

      "They told me it was cancer. Of course I was shocked and frightened, who would not be? The treatment was tough. I had to eat to keep my strength but eating, drinking and even swallowing was difficult.

      Lee said that he had been tested negative for cancer in the latest test.

      "I thank the support of my family, friends and my fans who wished me a quick recovery. This was very important to me," he said.

         1 2 3 4 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Lee Chong Wei
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001375922871
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人福利国产一区二区| 国产精品成人免费久久黄| 国产亚洲AV片a区二区| 国产一区二区三区视频了| 色偷偷av一区二区三区| 黑人巨大av无码专区| 人妻japan hd xxxx videos| 综合久久久久6亚洲综合| 亚州精品无码人妻久久| 熟妇人妻不卡中文字幕| 国产片三级视频播放| 麻豆最新国产av原创精品| 无码av波多野结衣久久| 永久免费av无码网站直播| 久久精品久久免费懂色| 岛国大片在线免费观看| 久久精品免视看国产成人| 亚洲一区二区三区天码| 亚洲国产欧美久久香综合| 扒开女人内裤猛进猛出免费视频 | 亚洲欧洲日产国码无码av一| 国产福利一区二区三区视频在线看 | 四虎影视www在线播放| 台湾佬中文偷拍亚洲综合| 91久久精品国产性色tv| 免费99视频| 午夜一区二区三区| 亚洲av制服一区二区三区| 国产喷白浆精品一区二区| 人妻激情视频一区二区三区| 最近中文字幕国产精品| 亚洲老女人区一区二视频| 国产网友自拍亚洲av| 国产亚洲精品久久久久久久软件| 乱人妻系列1~100| 国产优质女主播在线观看| 蜜桃伦理一区二区三区| 人妻 丝袜美腿 中文字幕| 午夜毛片午夜女人喷潮视频| 偷拍网日本一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品线观看不卡|