亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN watching increased violence in Gaza, seeing progress to end it

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-14 06:30:07|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      UNITED NATIONS, Nov. 13 (Xinhua) -- While UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Tuesday closely followed one of the greatest surges of violence in the Gaza Strip in years, his spokesman said a UN special coordinator is "making headway" in attempts to stem the violence.

      "The Secretary-General is following closely the latest security developments in Gaza," said Farhan Haq, deputy spokesman for the UN chief. "He urges all parties to exercise maximum restraint."

      "The United Nations Special Coordinator Nickolay Mladenov is working closely with Egypt and all concerned parties to restore calm," Haq told reporters at a regular briefing.

      The United Nations has been "making progress ... in Gaza with respect to the work that Nickolay Mladenov is doing with regard to the parties and the assistance of Egypt," Haq said.

      There was at least one published report the Palestinians agreed to a cease-fire as long as the Israelis honored it. It reportedly was brokered by Egypt. However, there was no immediate confirmation of the report from the world organization or other actors in the crisis.

      The United Nations "is working closely with Egypt and all concerned to ensure that Gaza steps back from the brink," Mladenov tweeted on Monday. "The escalation in the past 24hrs is EXTREMELY dangerous and reckless. Rockets must STOP, restraint must be shown by all! No effort must be spared to reverse the spiral of violence."

      Later on Tuesday, the Palestinian representative to the United Nations, Riyad Mansour, sent identical letters to the secretary-general and heads of the Security Council and the General Assembly, protesting an Israeli raid that touched off the latest round of violence.

      Mansour's letter said that since Monday Israel has been carrying out large-scale assaults against civilian areas in the Gaza Strip. These air strikes constitute the most intense military raids and attacks since 2014.

      Almost immediately afterward, Israel's representative, Danny Danon, met reporters outside the Security Council chambers to protest a barrage of rockets fired on Israeli territory.

      He said more than 400 rockets had been fired by Hamas from the Gaza Strip into southern Israel and then played from his mobile phone a recording of a wailing air raid siren, saying families had "15 seconds to find shelter" after the alarm sounded.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091299933891
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 玩弄极品少妇被弄到高潮| 国产亚洲精品久久精品6| 久久精品国产精品亚洲婷婷| 国产三级国产精品三级在专区| 狼人av在线免费观看| 亚洲一区在线播放蜜臀| 亚洲国产超清无码专区| 国产精品98视频全部国产| 女同av在线观看网站| 国产亚洲精品A在线无码| 国产最新AV在线播放不卡| 色五月丁香六月欧美综合| 亚洲综合久久1区2区3区| 黄色一区二区三区四区| 日韩在线精品在线观看| 熟女一区二区三区视频| 国产9 9在线 | 免费| 52熟女露脸国语对白视频| 2020年最新国产精品正在播放| 日韩在线观看网址| 亚洲免费成年女性毛视频| 久久99九九精品久久久久蜜桃| 插插无码视频大全不卡网站 | 国产96在线 | 免费| 国内少妇偷人精品免费| 麻花传mdr免费版| 麻豆av一区二区三区久久| 久久精品亚洲中文无东京热| 乱子伦xxxx欧美| 扒开女人内裤猛进猛出免费视频| 亚洲精品综合在线影院| 91人妻无码成人精品一区91| 欧美日韩国产在线人| 巨人精品福利官方导航| 男女视频在线一区二区| 在线丝袜欧美日韩制服| 精品久久久久久成人AV| 啦啦啦www在线观看免费视频 | 日本一区二区三区看片 | 成全我在线观看免费第二季| 日本人妻少妇精品视频专区|