亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Trump says report of DPRK developing missile bases "inaccurate"

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-14 06:35:29|Editor: Chengcheng
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, Nov. 13 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that a recent report concerning the alleged development of missile bases in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) was inaccurate.

      "The story in the New York Times concerning North Korea developing missile bases is inaccurate," he tweeted. "We fully know about the sites being discussed, nothing new - and nothing happening out of the normal."

      "Just more Fake News. I will be the first to let you know if things go bad!" he added.

      The New York Times reported on Monday that the DPRK was "moving ahead with its ballistic missile program at 16 hidden bases that have been identified in new commercial satellite images."

      The New York Times published the report on analysis of satellite images released by a Washington, D.C.-based think tank, the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

      Last week, the U.S. State Department said that the planned meeting between Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Kim Yong Chol, vice chairman of the ruling Workers' Party of Korea Central Committee, has been postponed.

      Heather Nauert, the department spokesperson, said in a statement that the scheduled meeting "will now take place at a later date."

      "We will reconvene when our respective schedules permit," Nauert said, adding that the ongoing conversations between Washington and Pyongyang "continue to take place."

      Pompeo and Kim had been expected to discuss "making progress on all four pillars of the Singapore Summit joint statement," according to an earlier statement issued by the State Department.

      Pompeo himself revealed in a recent interview that he expected some "real progress" in talks with Kim, including "an effort to make sure that the summit between the two leaders can take place."

      The first-ever DPRK-U.S. summit was held in Singapore on June 12. According to a joint statement signed by Trump and DPRK's top leader Kim Jong Un, the United States would provide security guarantee to the DPRK in return for Pyongyang's commitment to denuclearization.

      Following the leaders' meeting, the U.S.-DPRK talks were once stuck in an impasse due to differences over the scale of denuclearization, U.S. sanctions, and whether to issue a war-ending declaration.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001299933921
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 一级毛片在线观看免费| 91情侣视频| 久久久亚洲女精品aa| 国产一级r片内射免费视频| 亚洲国产成a人v在线观看| 99久久国语露脸国产精品| 偷柏自拍亚洲综合在线 | 大陆精大陆国产国语精品| 无码人妻专区一区二区三区| 日韩中文字幕在线一区| 放荡人妻一区二区三区| 男人j进女人p免费视频| 久久婷婷是五月综合色狠狠 | 办公室扒开奶罩揉吮奶头视频| jlzzjlzz全部女高潮| 久久精品国产99久久6动| 韩国日本国产亚洲自拍| 高中女厕偷拍一区二区三区| 亚洲男人天堂av在线| 综合激情中文字幕一区二区| 日本岛国精品中文字幕| 亚洲欧美中文字幕5发布| 久久综合香蕉久久久久久久| 国产精品黄色片一区二区| 韩国美女av一区二区三区四区| 99久久久69精品一区二区三区 | 在线观看亚洲欧美日本| 亚洲人成网站免费播放| 久久青草亚洲AV无码麻豆| 伊金霍洛旗| 日韩人妻无码中文字幕一区| 日韩久久久久久久久久免费| 蜜臀av免费一区二区三区| 农村妇女野外一区二区视频| 亚洲av影片在线观看| 粉嫩av一区二区在线观看| 久久99精品这里精品动漫6| 最近亚洲精品中文字幕| 一本色道久久综合av| 国产精成A品人V在线播放| 启东市|