亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Zambian miners stage protest against inciteful opposition politicians

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-15 16:35:55|Editor: huaxia
      Video PlayerClose

      LUSAKA, Nov. 14 (Xinhua) -- Zambian miners in Kitwe City, Copperbelt Province staged a small demonstration on Tuesday to protest against opposition politicians who have been inciting xenophobic attacks on Chinese investors.

      Businessman Richard Chileshe said opposition leaders who were issuing false statements in order to incite people against the government were enemies of peace and development and should stop their misdeeds.

      "This demonstration has nothing to do with politics, but it is about the interest of the country's economy and Zambians who benefit from the partnership between the Chinese and Zambians," he said, noting that he was crying for the welfare of the innocent Zambians who will suffer if investors decide to leave the country.

      He also appealed to the government to deal with those who incite xenophobic attacks on foreigners as they also endanger the lives of Zambians living in foreign nations.

      Receiving the petition on behalf of the government, Kitwe Mayor Christopher Kang'ombe said he would relay the message from the youths who oppose xenophobic attacks against foreign investors.

      Kang'ombe said he was delighted to hear that Copperbelt youths welcome investment that will develop the country regardless of where it comes from.

      Samson Mpembwe, spokesman for the Association of Small Scale Miners, also urged the leaders who incite youths to attack foreign investors to desist, noting political leaders should stop using youths as political tools of violence.

      Another Kitwe businessman Simeon Kalobo sent a warning to Hakainde Hichilema, president of the main opposition party, United Party for National Development, urging him to stop causing confusion and breeding division.

      Kalobo said Hichilema should stop spreading lies about the sale of the Zambia Forestry and Forest Industries Corporation (ZAFFICO) without evidence.

      Wang Xin, president of the Zambia-Chinese Association (ZCA) Copperbelt Chapter, said he was happy that Chinese investment is supported in Zambia.

      Wang said while some Zambians were hostile towards Chinese investors, others appreciate their investment and the good relationship which exists between the two countries.

      He hoped that justice would be done to those who were arrested for allegedly damaging and looting shops owned by Chinese nationals in the towns of Chimwemwe and Kawama in Kitwe.

      "We are impressed with the solidarity march put up by some Zambians in support of the Chinese investors in the country," he said.

      On Nov. 5, more than 100 people were arrested and five shops owned by Chinese nationals were damaged in a small-scale riot sparked by rumours that ZAFFICO had been sold to Chinese investors.

      Zambian President Edgar Lungu has instructed officials in Copperbelt Province to refute the rumors, and ordered local police to investigate the riot, Zambian officials said. Enditem

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001376083021
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线观看亚洲你懂得| 欧美精品在线免费| 日本韩国日韩少妇熟女少妇| 国产成人在线小视频| 国产精品三级av一区二区| 国产高清黄色在线观看91| 国产在线观看免费一级| 99视频九九精品视频在线观看| 免费无码成人AV在线播放不卡| www.91久久| 亚洲香蕉av一区二区蜜桃| 久久精品这里只有精99品| 日本熟日本熟妇中文在线观看| 国产精品久久福利网站| 扶风县| 久久久精品电影| 欧美午夜视频在线| 无码人妻一区二区三区四区av | 亚洲区福利视频免费看| 国产日韩在线亚洲色视频| 小粉嫩直流白浆| 精品无码成人片一区二区| 岛国av网站在线播放| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久软件| 亚洲成人精品久久| 亚洲国产中文欧美在线人成大黄瓜 | 丰满人妻一区二区乱码中文电影网 | 色偷偷av男人的天堂京东热| 亚洲精品成人7777在线观看| 另类人妖在线观看一区二区| 青春草在线观看播放网站| 国产成人av综合色| 国内黄色精品| 偷拍熟女亚洲另类| 久久午夜伦鲁鲁片免费| 国产在线小视频| 在线最全导航精品福利av | 国产精品v片在线观看不卡| 精品亚洲人伦一区二区三区| 美女黑丝床上啪啪啪国产| 国产乱女乱子视频在线播放|