亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Syria's Idlib faces possible bloodshed despite temporary calm: UN official

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-16 04:40:49|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      GENEVA, Nov. 15 (Xinhua) -- The situation in Syria's northwestern province of Idlib, the last major rebel stronghold, has been relatively calm in the past two months, but there are many signs that "bad things will happen" unless there are further breakthroughs in the negotiations with the numerous armed groups inside, warned a senior UN Adviser on Thursday.

      UN senior adviser for Syria Jan Egeland told a press briefing here Thursday that there is no solution to freeze the situation as it is now, and the civilians in the province need better and normalized situation.

      "I feared that this month of November would be the most horrific war month potentially of the war so far," he noted.

      He said the worry in Idlib is very clear. That most of the underlying unresolved conflict issues including that they are under control of armed opposition groups shows that the worst case scenario is still possible.

      According to the UN official, there are also many instances of infighting among groups, bad behavior by groups, recklessness and ruthlessness inside the region, and there is more shelling along the outer perimeter of the so-called buffer zone around Idlib.

      "It's very tense inside the zone, the civilians inside, 2-3 million of them, still make us thinking whether this is quiet before the big storm or this is quiet before peace," he said.

      Jan told journalists that both Russia and Turkey had said that they will go to great lengths to avoid military action, to avoid escalated armed conflict in Idlib, as long as their forces and bases are not attacked.

      "What makes me worried really for Idlib is that I haven't seen a lot of talks with or signals from the listed groups, listed as terrorist groups, that they are going to lay down their arms or seek amnesty," he said.

      "That's why we urge in all of the meetings Russia, Turkey, Syrian government and everyone who has influence to talk with everybody," he said.

      Syria's permanent representative to the United Nations Bashar Jaafari has insisted that his country will retake Idlib province, saying that "we allow for diplomatic and political work. But our right under the UN Charter and international law allows us to fully recover Idlib when we deem necessary".

      Earlier in September of this year, Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan agreed to establish a demilitarized zone within Idlib in a bid to avert a full-scale assault on the rebel stronghold, which humanitarians feared would have severe consequences for the 3 million civilians living there, many of them displaced people.

      On Wednesday, a spokesman for Libya's eastern-based army also warned of a possible infiltration of terrorists from Syria to Libya after suffering losses there.

      "The province of Idlib, north of Syria, currently has more than 18,000 terrorists of Libyan and other Arab nationalities. Information indicates that while the Syrian army continues to pressure them, they will be expelled to Sudan, and from there to Libya and other African countries," the spokesman told a news conference.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091376095921
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 东京热久久综合久久88| 东安县| 亚洲又黄又大又爽毛片| 特级毛片全部免费播放a一级 | 国产精品自在线拍国产手机版| 欧美性爱一区二区三区无a| 普陀区| 久久久久久岛国免费网站| 亚洲一级色| 亚洲性日韩精品一区二区三区| 亚洲va中文字幕欧美不卡| 亚洲青涩在线不卡av| 亚洲最大无码AV网站观看| 青青草无码免费一二三区 | 色综合久久久久综合体桃花网| 亚洲自拍系列在线观看| 国产精品一区二区久久乐下载| 久久精品丝袜高跟鞋| 人人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美一区 | 日韩精品射精管理在线观看| 日本一区二区不卡在线| 国产成人香蕉久久久久| 亚洲中文字幕人妻诱惑| 深夜在线观看免费av| 欧美成人视频| 日韩av在线不卡观看| 久久精品国产热| 国产成人精品亚洲日本在| 亚洲中文一本无码AV在线无码| 1区2区3区4区产品乱码入口| 亚洲精品国产成人7777| 最新日韩精品视频在线| 久久中文字幕日韩无码视频| 永久免费看啪啪的网站中国 | 日韩av二区三区一区| 国产一区二区精品久久岳| 久久精品国产99久久6动| 国产无遮挡又黄又爽无VIP| 久久久精品人妻一区二区三区日本| 手机看片1024久久精品你懂的| 四虎国产精品久久免费地址|