亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Ethiopia's ongoing crackdown on corruption, human rights abuse will continue: PM

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-16 21:24:34|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      ADDIS ABABA, Nov. 16 (Xinhua) -- Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed has announced that the ongoing crackdown on corruption and human rights abuse will continue by bringing perpetrators to justice.

      Ahmed's remarks came Thursday amid an ongoing arrest of senior military figures, high-level intelligence personnel and their associates over alleged large-scale corruption cases and years of human rights abuse against dissidents and rebels.

      "The government will exert its utmost efforts to bring human rights abusers, corrupted individuals, as well as those who orchestrated the bomb explosion on June 23 before justice," Ahmed said in a statement.

      Ahmed also stressed that, by bringing perpetrators to justice, his government is undertaking its "legal obligations to protect its citizens" and respond to their grievances.

      On Tuesday, Ethiopian security forces arrested the ex-chief of the military-linked business conglomerate Metal Engineering Corporation (MeTEC), Kinfe Dagnew on corruption charges.

      Dagnew, who resigned from MeTEC in April amid allegations of widespread corrupt practices, is one of the many senior Ethiopian military and intelligence officials who were detained by the Ethiopian police during the past few days.

      Police also on Thursday disclosed the arrest of Yared Zerihun, the former deputy chief of the Ethiopia National Intelligence and Security Service (NISS).

      Zerihun, who had been on the run for several days, was arrested from an undisclosed location on Wednesday evening. NISS has in recent years been accused of torturing and killing dissidents and rebels.

      Police also on Thursday arrested Gudeta Olana, Head of Security Division at Ethiopia Telecom, for an alleged intimidation and obstruction of investigators who were probing alleged corrupt practices at the MeTEC, which was the most powerful conglomerate in the East African country under the Ethiopian military.

      Berhanu Tsegaye, Ethiopia's Attorney General, on Monday disclosed that 63 intelligence and army officers have been arrested over accusations of corruption and human rights abuses during a span of six years from 2011 to 2017.

      "Some of the suspects have already appeared before court, while we are currently searching for other fugitive suspects," Tsegaye told reporters on Monday.

      He said some of the fugitive suspects are believed to be hiding inside the country, while others are suspected to have escaped to foreign countries.

      The arrest of the suspects, as part of a major crack-down on high level corruption and human rights abuse scandal, is said to be part of the promise the new administration of PM Ahmed made to the public following his appointment in April this year.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001376120171
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一区二区三区无码国产| 中文字幕亚洲综合久久菠萝蜜 | 91在线区啪国自产网页| 国产爆乳美女娇喘呻吟久久 | 东京热无码人妻中文字幕 | 亚洲精品一区二区成人| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕无男同| 18禁黄无遮挡网站| а√天堂资源8在线官网在线| 日韩在线欧美在线| 久久人妻少妇嫩草AV蜜桃| 国产福利写真视频在线观看| 日韩av在线不卡免费| 久久熟女乱一区二区三区四区| 四虎影视久久久免费| 色窝窝手在线视频| 国产一国产一有一级毛片视频| 精品人妻二区中文字幕| 国产亚洲精品福利视频在线观看| 日韩本精品一区二区三区| 日韩亚洲国产av自拍| 一级片麻豆| 国产真人做爰免费视频| 国产色产综合色产在线视频| 一区二区精品| 日韩人妻高清福利视频| 惠水县| 少妇高潮紧爽免费观看| 亚洲一级电影在线观看| 无码专区视频中文字幕| 激情五月婷婷久久综合| 日韩少妇无码一区二区免费视频| 日韩中文字幕不卡网站| 欧美牲交videossexeso欧美| 国语自产偷拍精品视频偷| 无码成人精品区在线观看| 国产在线h视频| 成人在线视频网站不卡| 蜜桃av噜噜一区二区三区香| 亚洲天堂在线观看完整版| 波多野吉衣av无码|