亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Interview: F1 champ Button on WEC, Super GT, IndyCar

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-17 17:18:37|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      By sportswriter Michael Butterworth

      SHANGHAI, Nov. 17 (Xinhua) -- 2009 Formula 1 world champion Jenson Button says his desire to compete in the 24 Hours of Le Mans prompted him to join this season's World Endurance Championship.

      "It all came about because I wanted to race at Le Mans," the Englishman told Xinhua on Saturday ahead of the 2018 WEC 6 Hours of Shanghai. "Everyone gets very excited about endurance racing and the best race is Le Mans. It's difficult for me because it's new and you race at night. For me, that's the most difficult aspect of long-distance racing."

      Button's first attempt at the legendary 24-hour race earlier this year ended in disappointment, when he retired with engine problems in his SMP Racing entry. Having raced for 17 seasons in Formula 1, the 38-year-old discussed some of the key differences between single-seaters and the WEC.

      "There's compromise in endurance racing, because there's three of us driving the car [in different stints]. We tried a throttle pedal that I really liked, but the other guys didn't, so we didn't use it. But all three of us have similar backgrounds in terms of what we've driven, which helps. With the things we're changing, I feel I'll have a lot more confidence in the car."

      In addition to driving in the 2018-19 WEC, Button also won this year's Super GT championship at his first attempt, and highlighted the unique challenge the Japan-based series represented.

      "It's super competitive. You've got 15 of the top category cars who could all win every race, and initially I found it so difficult to get my head round the category, with so many things to learn. I wasn't up to speed at the first race, maybe not even the second race. So I worked so hard through the season to make sure I was on it, and I felt that I did a really good job."

      However, while his former F1 teammate Fernando Alonso is combining his 2018-19 WEC program with a drive in next year's Indy 500, Button says he has no desire to try his hand at open-wheel racing in the United States, citing concerns over the level of safety in the IndyCar series.

      "I'm not a big fan of Indy. If there were street circuits, maybe, but ovals don't interest me. Going to Indy would be a step back in terms of safety. I've achieved so much in my career and I don't want to be fearful every time I get in a racing car. The guys that race there are brave and very talented, but it's not for me."

      Despite having left Formula 1 at the end of 2016, Button still follows the series when time allows, and offered his thoughts on a controversial incident in last weekend's Brazilian Grand Prix, when Esteban Ocon was penalized by the race stewards after clashing with race leader Max Verstappen while attempting to unlap himself.

      "It's a tricky one. I wouldn't personally try to overtake in a place like that if I was unlapping myself and he was the leader. But Max is usually very aware of what's going on and he should have been aware of where Ocon's car was. You can't blame just one driver."

      Button was one of F1's youngest ever drivers when he debuted in 2000 with the Williams team, and the 15-time Grand Prix winner was full of praise for F1's young stars of today.

      "There's a lot of talent in F1. Charles Leclerc has had a positive first year, and Ferrari have seen that and given him the opportunity for 2019. I think Esteban Ocon is a very good driver, one for the future. Pierre Gasly is also interesting in the Red Bull."

      The Englishman added, "There's a lot of drivers that are stepping up to a top team next year, so it's always fun to see how they compare to their more experienced teammates. There's going to be pressure on Max Verstappen's shoulders and pressure on Sebastian Vettel's shoulders, which is what you want."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001376138361
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产黄色大片一区精品| 97超级碰碰碰久久久观看| 开鲁县| 中文字幕不卡高清免费| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久蜜臀AV| 欧美午夜全部免费影院| 91亚洲精品福利在线播放| 亚洲AV中文无码字幕色最新| 国产成人香蕉久久久久| 一区二区在线中文字幕| 亚洲乱在线播放| 久久99精品久久久久久动态图| 久久精品无码精品免费专区| 曰本超级乱婬Av片免费| 国产在线高清无码不卡| 亚洲日韩AV秘 无码一区二区| 超碰观看| 日本熟妇hdsex视频| 久久精品麻豆日日躁夜夜躁妓女| 精品91精品91精品国产片| 巴林右旗| 91热久久免费精品99| 国产高清视频在线播放www色| 欧洲精品99毛片免费高清观看| 国产爽歪歪免费视频在线观看| 日本无遮挡边做边爱边摸| 亚洲中文字幕久爱亚洲伊人| 国产九色AV刺激露脸对白| 亚洲福利av一区二区| 日本欧美午夜| 亚洲AV色欲色欲WWW| 国产未成女年一区二区| 国产精品亚洲二区在线看| 久久精品人妻少妇一区二区三区| 久久亚洲国产精品一区| 日韩av不卡一二三区| 免费人妻无码不卡中文视频| 亚洲欧美综合人成在线| 欧美日韩国产乱了伦| 国产亚洲sss在线观看| 日韩精品久久久肉伦网站|