亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Hungarian oil giant MOL stunned as top manager gets back on Interpol wanted list

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-18 20:38:01|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      BUDAPEST, Nov. 18 (Xinhua) -- The Hungarian regional oil company MOL was surprised by the fact that its President-CEO Zsolt Hernadi has been put back on the wanted list of Interpol, according to a statement published here on Sunday.

      "The decision of the Interpol Executive Committee to put Zsolt Hernadi on the red circular list of Interpol was a surprise in Hungary," the company said in a statement which was issued as a reaction to the declaration of the Ministry of Interior of Croatia, who announced on Saturday that Hernadi has been put back on the wanted list of Interpol.

      Croatia has been accusing Hernadi of corruption with former Croatian Prime Minister Ivo Sanader in the acquisition of Croatian oil company INA by MOL.

      "The Interpol Executive Board decided today in Dubai for the benefit of Croatia and allowed the full return of Interpol international search warrant for Zsolt Hernadi," the Croatian Ministry of Interior said.

      Mol added: "The judgment does not take into account the 2016 United Nations decision that there was no offense and of the Hungarian court's decision in August 2018, which decided not to execute the European arrest warrant issued by Croatia because, according to the court, the antecedents and circumstances made the MOL Group's President-CEO unable to count on a fair trial in Croatia."

      "This decision was also a surprise because, since 2014, Croatia has made no innovations in its claims. It is regrettable that Croatia still does not respect the decisions of international tribunals and continues to strive to achieve its specific objectives by completely ignoring unfavorable substantive judgments," according to Mol.

      Hernadi had previously been removed from the Interpol's wanted list, but in August, Croatia asked again Interpol to renew the warrant previously issued against the president-CEO of Mol. According to the Croatian Ministry of Interior, Croatia and Hungary have been able to substantiate their justifications in writing, after three-party consultations had taken place between Interpol, Croatia and Hungary.

      Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban also commented the case: "So far, I have pursued the strategy as Prime Minister that the Mol conflict was considered by Hungary as an economic and trade problem between the two societies and not an intergovernmental issue."

      His comments were published on his official website on Sunday.

      "I tried to explain that if we raised the problem of MOL in relations between Croatian and Hungarian states to an intergovernmental level, this would justify a more energetic action on the part of the Hungarian State, which would ruin Croatian-Hungarian relations," he warned.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001376156841
      主站蜘蛛池模板: h视频在线观看网站| 亚洲国产av一区二区三| 国产在线欧美日韩一区二区| 国产精品黄片一区二区三区视频| 自偷自拍亚洲综合精品图片| 国产强伦姧在线观看| 国产午夜福利视频在线| 欧美最猛性xxxxx免费| 精品一区二区三区av天堂| 蜜臀98精品国产免费观看| 国产午夜无码片在线观看影院| 国精产品一二二线精东| 国产精品麻豆A啊在线观看| 中文字幕亚洲精品人妻| 一区在线播放| 日韩少妇无码一区二区免费视频| 安达市| 欧美日韩中文字幕久久伊人| 加勒比中文字幕无码一区| 一品二品三品中文字幕| 人人爱天天做夜夜爽| 国产成人美女AV| 精品午夜一区二区三区| 偷拍激情视频一区二区| 国产精品一区二区久久hs| 久久精品国产亚洲AV古装片| 亚洲第一区二区三区av| 在线观看mv的免费网站| 久久国产热这里只有精品| 亚洲男人在线无码视频| 国产美女亚洲精品一区| 国产免费一级高清淫日本片| 日韩精人妻无码一区二区三区| 精品国产爱在线观看| 久久精品成人无码观看56| 四虎永久在线精品免费播放| 麻豆精品久久久久久久99蜜桃| 国产一区,二区,三区免费视频| 人妻中出精品久久久一区二 | 乾安县| 亚洲高清精品50路|