亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Israel avoids snap elections as coalition saved

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-19 22:27:55|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      JERUSALEM, Nov. 19 (Xinhua) -- A key partner in Israel's government withdrew his threat to quit the government coalition on Monday, avoiding snap elections and preserving Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's fragile coalition intact.

      Education Minister Naftali Bennett, leader of the pro-settler party of the Jewish Home, said he would not remove his party from the coalition over a crisis revolving a cease-fire agreement with Gaza Strip's Hamas group.

      Speaking at a press conference, Bennett said the Jewish Home would give Netanyahu another opportunity to deal with security issues, specifying threats from Gaza, which he called to deal in a more forceful way.

      "I tell the prime minister here, we are withdrawing right now all of our political demands and will stand to help you in this great mission of getting Israel to win again," he said.

      "If the government would really start leading toward the right path, acting like a real right-wing government, it is worth trying," he said, adding that "the ball is in the prime minister's court."

      The announcement came after Bennett vowed last week to quit the government together with his party if Netanyahu would not give him the defense portfolio following the recent resignation of Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman.

      On Sunday, Netanyahu said he had decided to keep the defense portfolio for himself. On Monday, he addressed a Knesset (parliament) committee, saying following his announcement he had met with Israel's Chief-of-Staff Gadi Eizenkot and his designated successor Aviv Kochavi. "We are ready for all challenges," the prime minister said.

      "As I said last night, we are in a campaign that has not yet ended," he said. "At this sensitive security time, it would be irresponsible to topple the government."

      "Whether our partners decide to topple the government or not, we will continue to take actions to ensure the security of our state and of our people," he said.

      Lieberman announced his resignation in a press conference last Wednesday, citing sharp disagreement over an agreed cease-fire between Israel and Hamas, the Islamist Palestinian movement that runs the Gaza Strip.

      Lieberman, 60 years old, a hawkish member of the coalition, accused Netanyahu of "surrendering to terror" by agreeing to the cease-fire.

      His resignation left the coalition with 61 members in the 120-seat parliament, making it likely to collapse if another party decides to quit.

      The official date for the next general elections in Israel is November 2019.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001376179531
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区中文字幕手机在线| 一本色道久久亚洲综合精品蜜桃| 国产精品99无码一区二区| 成全免费观看完整电视电影| 国内精品久久久久久久亚洲| 曰韩久久精品中文字幕| 亚洲一区sm无码| 亚洲天堂日韩av在线| 国产专区国产av| 国产精品一区二区三级| 国产精品久久精品久久精品久久| 亚洲xx视频| 欧美xxxx新一区二区三区| 国产午睡沙发系列大全| 99国产精品无码专区| 99久久国产综合精品swag| 国产欧美日韩一区二区三区在线| 麻豆免费观看视频在线观看| 免费国产在线精品三区| 国产成人精品日本亚洲成熟| 日韩精品一区二区三区swag| 8090成人午夜精品无码| 午夜福利影院不卡影院| 一个人看的www片免费高清中文 | 乌克兰少妇xxxx做受野外| 亚洲美腿丝袜福利一区| 午夜精品久久久影院av| 国产乱子伦农村xxxx| 亚洲中文字幕国产综合| 亚洲精品爆乳一区二区H| 亚洲精品一区三区三区在| 91熟女乱色一区二区三区| 免费人成视频网站在线观看不卡| 成人免费视频视频在线观看 免费 国产精品自产拍在线观看免费 | 天天爱天天做天天爽夜夜揉| 美腿丝袜一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕在线精品一区 | 国产高清videossex| 麻豆免费观看视频在线观看| 亚洲精品区二区三区蜜桃| 日韩精品无码免费专区网站|