亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Trump submits written answers to Mueller over Russia probe

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-21 07:00:26|Editor: Li Xia
      Video PlayerClose
      U.S.-WASHINGTON D.C.-TRUMP-MUELLER-RUSSIA PROBE

      U.S. President Donald Trump speaks to reporters before departing from the White House in Washington D.C., the United States, on Nov. 20, 2018. Donald Trump has submitted written answers to questions from Special Counsel Robert Mueller probing into the alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. elections, local media on Tuesday quoted the president's attorneys as saying. (Xinhua/Ting Shen)

      WASHINGTON, Nov. 20 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump has submitted written answers to questions from Special Counsel Robert Mueller probing into the alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. elections, local media on Tuesday quoted the president's attorneys as saying.

      "The President today answered written questions submitted by The Special Counsel's Office. The questions presented dealt with issues regarding the Russia-related topics of the inquiry. The President responded in writing," Jay Sekulow, Counsel to the President, told ABC News in a statement.

      "The President has nonetheless provided unprecedented cooperation. The Special Counsel has been provided with more than 30 witnesses, 1.4 million pages of material, and now the President's written responses to questions. It is time to bring this inquiry to a conclusion," Rudy Giuliani, the president's attorney, also told ABC News.

      "It has been our position from the outset that much of what has been asked raised serious constitutional issues and was beyond the scope of a legitimate inquiry. This remains our position today," Giuliani said.

      Trump told reporters last week that he has completed written answers personally, instead of his legal team.

      "I've answered them very easily," Trump said at the time.

      On Sunday, Trump said in the "Fox News Sunday" interview that he "probably" won't sit for an interview with Mueller.

      "I think we've wasted enough time on this witch hunt, and the answer is, probably, we' re finished," the president said in the interview.

      Trump has repeatedly dismissed any collusion between his campaign and Russia in the U.S. 2016 elections.

      Trump has also attacked the probe by calling it a "hoax" or "witch hunt," raising long-running speculation that he would force it to be shut down, a move that analysts say could trigger a political firestorm.

      The Mueller probe started in May 2017. Since then, Mueller's prosecutors have secured indictments against 32 individuals and three Russian businesses on charges ranging from computer hacking to financial fraud, leading to six guilty pleas and three people sentenced in jail.

         1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next  

      KEY WORDS: U.S.
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001376206271
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产+免费+无码| 中文字幕亚洲综合久久菠萝蜜| 少妇人妻偷人精品视蜜桃| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠躁综合| 免费现黄频在线观看国产| 午夜日韩成年人视频在线观看| 午夜一区二区三区视频| 丝袜系列在线视频国产| 亚洲av影片一区二区三区| 国产在线不卡免费播放| 亚洲色欲色欲www成人网| 久久综合精品国产一区| 国产精品白浆免费观看| 无码av在线一本无码| 久久国产精品免费一区二区| 狠狠综合亚洲综合亚色| 亚洲日韩一区二区一无码| 国产成人一区二区三区高清| 亚洲成在人线AⅤ中文字幕| AV不卡无码免费一区二区三区| 中文字幕一区二区三区在线不卡| 久久永久免费人妻精品下载 | 精品国产一区二区亚洲人| 人人妻人人狠人人爽天天综合网| а√天堂+地址+在线| 中文字幕日本女优在线观看 | 熟女人妻一区二区在线观看| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区国产| 香蕉久久久久久久av网站| 三年片观看免费观看大全| av在线免费播放网站| 蜜桃在线免费观看网站| 亚洲无码中文字幕日韩无码| 午夜高清国产拍精品福利| 亚洲精品国产精品av| 国产成人啪精品视频免费网| 亚洲成av人片天堂网九九| 人人妻人人玩人人澡人人爽| 国内嫩模私拍精品视频| 国产91在线|亚洲| 久久91精品国产91久久麻豆 |