亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      China Focus: D&G products removed from e-commerce sites amid racism accusations

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-23 00:19:49|Editor: Chengcheng
      Video PlayerClose

      SHANGHAI, Nov. 22 (Xinhua) -- Chinese e-commerce giants including Alibaba's Tmall and JD.com have removed items of Italian luxury brand Dolce & Gabbana from their platforms amid a racism row.

      Other major e-business sites such as Suning.com, NetBase and Vip.com have also removed D&G products from their websites.

      According to Vip.com, its online retailers have suspended sales of D&G products and have been keeping a close eye on the development of the row.

      D&G caused public outcry after the brand posted three short videos on its Instagram and Sina Weibo over the weekend to promote its Shanghai fashion event.

      The videos featured a female Asian model struggling to eat pizza and other Italian food with chopsticks, with a male voiceover imitating the Chinglish accent and mocking Chinese pronunciation of the brand's name.

      The videos sparked uproar, with many accusing the brand of cultural insensitivity and racism. Critics said the tone of the video was arrogant, demeaning and reinforced stereotypes about Chinese culture. The videos were later removed from D&G's official Weibo account.

      The situation escalated after an Instagram user posted screenshots of her private messages with the company's co-founder, Stefano Gabbana, who insulted China as he fought back at the accusations of racism.

      The D&G fashion show, originally scheduled to take place in Shanghai on Wednesday night, was later canceled. Chinese A-list celebrities invited to the show, including Zhang Ziyi, Chen Kun, Li Bingbing and Wang Junkai, had all withdrawn from the event before D&G had even announced the cancelation.

      It was reported that around 5,000 global guests had been invited to the show, which was supposed to be the biggest not only in the brand's history, but the biggest among any other foreign competitors' shows in China.

      D&G responded to the incident via its Weibo account saying that Gabbana's Instagram account had been hacked and posting an image with the words "NOT ME" written across the screenshots of the exchange.

      "We have nothing but respect for China and the people of China," the company said.

      But the statement failed to sooth public outrage. Netizens later said they were unsatisfied because D&G didn't apologize to the Chinese market. D&G later announced on Weibo that the show had been rescheduled for another day. Yi Shen, with the Research Center for the Governance of Global Cyberspace at Fudan University, said that the incident shows how powerful Chinese netizens and consumers can be in defending the dignity of their nation.

      "D&G should learn a lesson from the incident," he said. "Each company should be responsible for their behavior."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001376250801
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久亚洲中文字幕视频| 美女18毛片免费视频| 午夜免费男女aaaa片| 欧美老人巨大xxxx做受视频| 国产av综合一区二区三区最新| 成人在线视频网站不卡 | 人妻系列无码专区久久五月天| 漂亮人妻去按摩被按中出| 亚州一区二区三区四区| 久草视频华人在线观看| 亚洲午夜av福利久久久一区| 偷拍熟女亚洲另类| 欧美白妞大战非洲大炮| 亚洲最大av一区二区| 美女黑丝床上啪啪啪国产| 欧美在线日韩| 亚洲国产精一区二区三区性色| 国产精品久久国产精麻豆99网站| 97国产精品麻豆性色| 舒城县| 爆乳午夜福利视频精品| 国产欧美va天堂在线观看视频下载 | 亚洲啊啊啊一区二区三区| 国产高潮大叫在线观看| 中文字幕av久久激情亚洲精品| 粉嫩国产白浆在线播放| 手机免费在线观看av网站| 少妇被粗大的猛烈进出免费视频| 国模在线视频一区二区三区| 日韩国产av一区二区三区精品| 99视频精品羞羞色院| 五月天婷婷一区二区三区久久| 国产精品乱码久久久久久小说 | 人妻少妇精品一区二区三区| 九九99精品久久久久久综合| 日韩精品人妻中文字幕有码视频 | 亚洲国产av剧一区二区三区| 成人亚洲欧美久久久久| 久久久成人毛片无码| 国产午夜成人av在线播放| 亚洲中中文字幕第一页|