亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Kenya offers cash reward for arrest of 3 suspects over abduction of Italian

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-24 22:38:13|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      NAIROBI, Nov. 24 (Xinhua) -- Kenyan police on Saturday offered 1 million shillings (about 9,800 U.S. dollars) bounty for any information that will lead to the arrest of three suspects in the kidnapping of an Italian woman in the coastal region of Kilifi.

      Joseph Boinnet, Inspector General of Police said they have established that suspects Ibrahim Adan Omar, Yusuf Kuno Adan and Said Adan Abdi whose photos were also circulated could have been involved in the abduction of Sylivia Constanca on Tuesday evening.

      The 23-year-old Constanca, an Italian volunteer, was seized from her hotel room on Tuesday evening and five people were shot and wounded during the attack.

      On Thursday, Boinnet said police have arrested three more suspects over the abduction of an Italian social worker at Chakama village in Malindi, bringing the number of those detained so far to 20.

      The Italian woman who was kidnapped is said to have been working as a volunteer at Africa Milele Onlus, a non-profit organization in the area.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521376289631
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品就是久久精品| 亚洲奇米精品一区二区| 无码av免费永久免费永久专区| 国产一区二区精品久久凹凸| 亚洲成a人网站在线看| 亚洲精品一区二区三天美| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区夜夜嗨| 国产97在线 | 亚洲| 国产精品视频一区二区三区观看| 城步| 久久精品无码专区东京热| 91热久久免费精品99| 亚洲一区二区精品动漫| 成人影院免费观看在线播放视频| 国产av一区二区麻豆熟女| 亚洲伊人情人综合网站| 亚洲视频在线观看一区二区三| 中文字幕亚洲精品乱码在线看| 国产精品无码不卡在线播放| 久久精品国产99久久久小说| 亚洲一区二区三区免费不卡| 99久久国语露脸国产精品| 宁海县| 亚洲国产日韩综一区二区在性色| 精品久久久久久国产潘金莲| 国产三级精品三级在线专区1| 国产又粗又猛又黄色呦呦| 在线天堂中文一区二区三区| 一本大道久久东京热无码av| 在线观看国产一区亚洲bd| 久久久亚洲AV成人网站| 久久久精品免费国产四虎| 亚洲黄片高清在线观看| 国产主播在线 | 中文| 国产国产午夜福利视频| 亚洲天堂免费一二三四区| 午夜精品一区二区久久做老熟女| 亚洲综合久久成人av| 国产成人无码一区二区三区在线 | 色爱无码av综合区| 最新国产成人在线网站|