亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Former Nissan Motor chairman Ghosn's detention in Tokyo extended for further 10 days

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-11-30 22:59:55|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      TOKYO, Nov. 30 (Xinhua) -- The Tokyo District Court on Friday approved a request from prosecutors to extend the detention of former Nissan Motor Co. Chairman Carlos Ghosn for a further 10 days after his arrest last week on allegations of gross financial misconduct.

      Until the latest extension was approved by the court, Ghosn, 64, and co-conspirator Greg Kelly, a former Nissan representative director who was arrested along with Ghosn for alleged financial improprieties, were scheduled to be released Friday.

      Ghosn's detention in a solitary cell could be extended further, sources close to the matter said Friday, as Japanese law stipulates that the limit a suspect can be held without charge is 23 days if an arrest warrant was issued by police and 22 days if it was issued by prosecutors.

      In theory, as new charges and fresh warrants are served, as long as they are approved by a court, a suspect can be held in detention in Japan indefinitely.

      Ghosn, a heavyweight in the global auto industry, was arrested on Nov. 19 on suspicion of reporting only about five billion yen (44 million U.S. dollars) of nearly 10 billion yen (88 million U.S. dollars) in earnings over the five years to March 2015 in Nissan's securities reports.

      Sources close to the matter believe that Ghosn ordered Kelly, his close aide and potential partner in crime, to ensure that Nissan's financial records showed he earned just one billion yen (8.8 million U.S. dollars) a year.

      This amounts to 50 percent of his actual remuneration, the sources have highlighted.

      Following his retirement, Ghosn, who holds Brazilian, French and Lebanese citizenship, was intending to receive the surplus funds as fees for consultancy, sources said.

      Ghosn has admitted to the Tokyo prosecutors his remuneration was not fully reported in the securities reports to be submitted to Japanese regulators.

      He has maintained, however, that the reports were not intentionally doctored, sources close to the investigation said, and claims he did not have to report some of his earnings on payments that have yet to be settled.

      He also said that one of the reasons he did not report the full amount was that he did not want his workers to become demotivated as employees on hearing the details of his substantial pay package.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091376426701
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品户外野外| 国产精品va在线播放| 日韩人妻一级av一区二区| 国产精品亚洲A∨无码遮挡| 精精国产xxx在线视频app| 桃子视频亚洲一二三区| 常州市| 加勒比东京热综合久久| 亚洲国产精品久久久天堂不卡海量| 久久这里只精品国产2| 国产欧美日本亚洲精品一5区| 依依成人影视国产精品| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99| 久久亚洲精品成人无码网站| 免费 国产 无码久久久| 国产熟女主播自拍大秀双飞| 国产一区二区亚洲一区二区三区 | 色综合99久久久无码国产精品| 一个人hd在线观看免费高清视频| 国精产品自偷自偷ym使用方法 | 国产精品亚洲精品国自产| 人妻被猛烈进入中文字幕| 国产最新AV在线播放不卡| 亚洲国产性夜夜综合| 熟妇久久网| 久久一区av蜜桃人妻| 延寿县| 久久精品国产亚洲AⅤ无码剧情| 又大又硬又爽免费视频| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另欧美| 国产高清在线91福利| 孝义市| 亚洲国产字幕| 亚洲午夜无码av毛片久久| 成人免费视频国产免费麻豆| 亚洲国产精品日韩专区av| 国产精品系列在线一区二区三区| 巴林右旗| 亚洲欧洲日产国码无码av野外| 亚洲乱码精品久久久久..| 久久精品视频中文字幕无码|