亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Kenya to miss out on bid to host 2019 African Volleyball Championships

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-12-03 21:24:25|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      NAIROBI, Dec. 3 (Xinhua) -- Lack of a second indoor gym has locked Kenya out of bidding to host the 2019 men's and women's African Nations Volleyball Championships.

      The two competitions are critical in selecting the teams that will represent Africa at the 2019 FIVB Volleyball World Cup in Japan.

      The men's World Cup will be from Oct. 1-15 while the women's event will run from Sept. 14-29, featuring 12 teams including the hosts.

      The FIVB Volleyball World Cup is one of the three major volleyball championships in the world, and Japan has been hosted every edition of the tournament since 1977.

      Kenya has only one functioning indoor gym facility of international standard in Nairobi. However, the Confederation of African Volleyball (CAVB) on Monday opened up the bidding process for hosting the 2019 African Nations Volleyball Championships and said only cities with two or more indoor facilities will qualify.

      CAVB President Dr. Amr Elwani, in a statement, said the process will determine the host for all CAVB senior championships in November 2019.

      "CAVB is determined to ensure and sustain the implementation of competitive bidding process in selecting the host for all African future events," said Elwani on Monday.

      The continental body is seeking consistency in the way they award championships.

      Previously, the African body would hand pick any country without assessing its facilities to stage its competition. However, starting in 2019, a transparent and open bidding process will be put in place.

      "We are keen to see consistency on how these events are organized and presented, as well as providing CAVB and national federations the opportunity for greater development and marketing and ensuring suitable playing conditions to the players," said Elwani.

      The two tournaments will be used as qualifiers to the 2019 FIVB World Cup for men and women, respectively.

      "CAVB thus, invites all interested national federations or cities to submit their bid to host either of the competition, the premier in continental volleyball," said CAVB Press officer Tarek Al-Adwar.

      Interested cities are free to submit bids for both the men's and the women's events but on separate application forms. They may also submit independent bids for either of the championship.

      The winner of the bid shall pay to CAVB a consolidated minimum fee of 3.06 billion shillings (30,000 U.S. dollars).

      The women's 2019 African Volleyball Championship shall be held before the end of July while the men's tourney will be before Aug. 10.

      "CAVB will appoint inspection team to visit and inspect the facilities for the organization before the awards are confirmed," said Al-Adwar.

      "The host will also be required to guarantee availability of at least two separate competition halls and one training hall," Al-Adwar said.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001376483561
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 略阳县| gogo西西人体大尺度大胆高清| 久久精品国产亚洲精品2020| 久久久久亚洲AV无码专区一区| 成全电影在线观看免费| 免费视频一区二区三区亚洲激情| 国产免费牲交视频| 乱中年女人伦av二区| 精品无码一区二区三区在线| 国产欧美日韩看片片在线人成| 永久免费AV无码网站04| 亚洲国产日韩欧美在线a乱码| 亚洲经典av一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕无线乱码va| 亚洲电影一区二区| 龙海市| 人妖另类综合视频网站| 欧美在线a| 久久老子午夜精品无码| 欧洲一级无码AV毛片免费| 成人国产精品日本在线观看| 久久久久久人妻无码| 日本熟妇xxx| 亚洲处破女 www| 婷婷色在线视频中文字幕| 屁股中文字幕一二三四区人妻 | 色97偷自拍亚洲综合图片| 欧美日韩不卡合集视频| 国产精品福利午夜久久香蕉| 91青青草在线观看视频| 亚洲黄片高清在线观看| 国产精品毛片一区二区在线看| 日韩精品中文字幕综合| 国产精品综合久久久久久久免费| 中文字幕免费不卡二区| 久久久99无码一区| av无码天堂一区二区三区| 蜜桃一区二区三区高清 | 永久免费看啪啪的网站中国| 亚洲精品色无码AV试看| 香港三级日本三级人妇99|