亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Kenya advance to Africa Nations Cup finals as CAF disqualifies Sierra Leone

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-12-04 04:26:07|Editor: huaxia
      Video PlayerClose

      NAIROBI, Dec. 3 (Xinhua) -- Kenya's long wait to return to the Africa Nations Cup (AFCON) ended after the Confederation of African Football (CAF) confirmed on Monday the disqualification of Sierra Leone.

      Nathalie Rabe, director of communications for CAF, told Kenyan media that after the extraordinary executive committee meeting in Accra, Ghana on Friday, it was unanimously passed that Sierra Leone is disqualified from the qualification campaign.

      Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia and Sierra Leone are the four teams making Group F and only the best two will qualify for the AFCON 2019 finals, which will be held in June.

      "The CAF executive committee decided that Sierra Leone is disqualified," Rabe said in Nairobi. "So Group F is composed of three teams - Ethiopia, Ghana and Kenya."

      With the disqualification of Sierra Leone, which had been punished by world football governing body FIFA over government interference in its football administration, all the points relating to the matches with the West African side in Group F will be forfeited.

      This indeed works in advantage of Kenya, who will lose zero points having been beaten 2-1 by Sierra Leone in June last year. However, Ethiopia, who had beaten Sierra Leone will miss the three points.

      Ghana was yet to play Sierra Leone by the time they were being banned by FIFA in June. This leaves Kenya leading the group with seven points, Ghana second with six and Ethiopia is bottom with one point having played all their four matches.

      Kenya will play Ghana in Accra in March in their last qualifying game, the outcome of which will not affect the top two teams heading to the finals.

      The 2019 Africa Nations Cup will be played in a venue yet to be decided by CAF after they stripped Cameroon the host rights last week. CAF has promised to have an alternative host by Dec. 31.

      The finals, which will be played from June 15 to July 11, witness 24 teams up from 16 compete for the first time.

      Kenya last competed in the Africa Nations Cup finals in Tunisia in 2014, led by coach Jacob Mulee and were eliminated after the first round matches.

      However, new coach Sebastian Migne said they seek to stay longer in the tournament this time.

      "We want to make an impact at AFCON, not just fill up the numbers. Kenya has a quality squad and we hope to build on this team for future competitions," said Migne.

      Madagascar was the first team to book their spot at the tournament finals, the first achievement ever in the country's football history. Others through so far are Senegal, Tunisia, Egypt, Nigeria, Uganda, Mali, Morocco, Ghana and Kenya. Enditem

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001376486881
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人综合久久久久久| 91免费国产| 精品一区二区三区不卡| 久久久精品国产精品久久| 成人亚洲欧美久久久久| 亚洲天堂日韩av在线| 精品欧美一区二区三区在线| 午夜无码国产18禁| 禄丰县| 日本a在线免费观看| 国产女主播精品一区二区三区| 国产天堂一区二区三区四区| tube性老少配bbwcom| 免费人成黄页在线观看国产| 日韩中文字幕在线乱码| 蓬莱市| 国产乱子伦视频一区二区三区| 亚洲一级色| 亚洲AV中文无码字幕色最新| 国产一区二区精品av| 美女被射视频在线观看91| 国产精品毛片无码久久| 亚洲制服丝袜第一页| aⅴ色综合久久天堂av色综合| 平南县| 国产精品久久久久亚洲| 青青青视频91在线 | a亚洲视频| 一区二区视频高清在线观看| 色综合久久加勒比高清88| 日本久久精品有码视频| 色伦专区97中文字幕| av天堂资源网在线播放| 日韩在线视精品在亚洲| 亚洲一区二区色情苍井空| 揄拍成人国产精品视频肥熟女| 丰满少妇人妻无码超清| 亚洲中中文字幕第一页| 曰本亚洲欧洲色a在线| 麻豆AV无码久久精品蜜桃久久| 久久精品国产精品一区二区|