亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Iran says OPEC meeting to discuss Saudi Arabia's oil oversupply

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-12-05 20:15:12|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      TEHRAN, Dec. 5 (Xinhua) -- The upcoming meeting of the Organisation of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) will discuss the crude oversupply by Saudi Arabia, Iran's oil minister said Wednesday.

      "The issue of Saudi oversupply is among the topics that would be discussed in the forthcoming OPEC meeting," Bijan Namdar Zanganeh was quoted Iran's PetroEnergy Information Network as saying.

      The OPEC member states should probe into the reasons behind Qatar's withdrawal from the cartel, as some oil producers have created problems for Qatar, Zanganeh added.

      The Iranian minister also ruled out the possibility of discussing the quota of Iran's oil output in the next OPEC meeting.

      "As long as Iran is facing the (U.S.) sanctions (on oil sales), the discussion on the quota of Iran's output is out of the question," he noted.

      Hossein Kazempour Ardebili, Iran's OPEC governor, said earlier that Qatar's decision to quit the OPEC shows frustration of small crude producers with the dominant role of Saudi Arabia in the oil club.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001376531681
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 99热久久这里只有精品| 亚洲高清美女久久av| 中文 国产 无码免费| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久蜜臀AV| 亚洲第一区二区三区av| 久热伊人精品国产中文| 日本在线免费观看一二区视频| 亚洲综合日韩中文字幕| 无码中文字幕久久久久久| 性色av一区二区三区夜夜嗨| 国产精品香蕉视频在线| 亚洲熟妇av日韩熟妇av| 中文字幕亚洲乱码熟女在线| 国产精品视频第一区二区三区| 亚洲人妻中文字幕一区| 最新欧美一级视频| 麻豆精品三级国产国语| 亚洲高清中文字幕精品不卡| 国内精品自在自线视频香蕉 | 精品一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲一区二区三区色婷婷| 免费a级毛片无码a∨免费| 欧美日韩国产码高清综合人成| 狠狠亚洲婷婷综合色香五月| 国产精品白浆在线观看| 亚洲偷自拍另类图片二区| 精品人妻伦一二三区久久| 在线看免费观看日本特黄一级 | 丹江口市| 精品国产1区2区3区AV| 3atv国产精品视频| 玩肥熟老妇bbw视频| 黄山市| 最新亚洲无码网站| 久久久综合香蕉尹人综合网| 午夜免费的国产片在线观看| 国产一区二区亚洲一区二区三区| 日韩人妻无码中文字幕一区| 欧美黑人性暴力猛交喷水| 亚洲人成无码网站十八禁| 久久网站视频免费观看|