亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Pentagon dismisses as "unacceptable" Erdogan's operation plan in Syria

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-12-13 13:08:12|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, Dec. 12 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. Department of Defense said here on Wednesday in a rare public pushback against Turkey's operation plan in Syria that any unilateral military action in northeast Syria would be "unacceptable."

      Earlier on Wednesday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that his country will launch a military operation in the east of Euphrates River in Syria in a few days.

      He also blasted the United States for establishing observation posts along Syria's border with Turkey despite Ankara's opposition.

      "It is clear that the purpose of the U.S. observation points in Syria is not to protect our country from terrorists but to protect terrorists from Turkey," Erdogan said.

      Commander Sean Robertson, a Pentagon spokesman, said hours later in a statement that "unilateral military action into northeast Syria by any party, particularly as U.S. personnel may be present or in the vicinity, is of grave concern. We would find any such actions unacceptable."

      The statement added that consultation between the United States and Turkey, a U.S. NATO ally, "is the only way to secure the border area in a sustainable manner, and ... that uncoordinated military operations will undermine that shared interest."

      While Washington has been fully committed to Ankara's border security, it will also work with the Syrian Democratic Forces, which includes Kurdish YPG fighters, "to ensure ISIS's enduring defeat," it said.

      Ankara has long regarded the YPG as Syrian affiliate of the Kurdistan Workers' Party that has been designated as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the United States and the European Union, arguing that its presence along Turkey's southern border poses a serious threat to its national security.

      Turkish and U.S. forces last month started joint patrols in the Manbij region of northern Syria. In a separate move, U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis said on Nov. 21 that the U.S. military is building observation posts along the Turkey-Syria border, in an effort widely seen to reduce tension with Turkey.

      However, such efforts appeared to have been made in vain after the Turkish Armed Forces fired artillery shells at YPG positions in the east of the Euphrates in northern Syria last month.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001376711421
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产乱子伦农村xxxx| 国产精品原创巨作av| 免费 黄 色 人成 视频 在 线| 亚洲欧美在线制服丝袜国产| 国产白浆在线| 夜色资源站www国产在线观看| 成年无码av片在线| 超高清丝袜美腿视频在线| 国产一区二区三区国产精品| 亚洲精品美女久久久久网站| 国产色婷婷亚洲99精品| 元码人妻精品一区二区三区9| 亚洲tv精品一区二区三区| 亚洲AV秘 片一区二区三区| 亚洲av影院一区二区三区四区 | 久久久久国色av免费观看| 天堂AV无码大芭蕉伊人AV不卡| 精品人妻一区二区久久| 在线观看免费人成视频国产| 元江| 亚洲精品一区二区三区播放| 久久九九青青国产精品| 欧美精品V欧洲精品| 国产精品高潮露脸在线观看| 糖心vlog精品一区二区| 国产一区二区影院| 最新国产精品精品视频| 日本免费一区二区三区国产视频| 徐水县| 亚洲色大成在线观看| 久久国产成人高清精品亚洲| 日日a.v拍夜夜添久久免费| 亚洲日韩欧洲无码AV夜夜摸| av天堂在线视频播放| 亚洲成AV人在线观看网址| 特一级熟女毛片免费观看| 亚洲青青草视频在线播放| 国产一级淫片a免费播放口| 久久国产成人亚洲精品影院老金 | 亚洲日韩图片专区小说专区| 中文字幕国产精品av|