亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Indonesia to speed up reconstruction projects in disaster-affected areas

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-12-13 17:24:15|Editor: Liangyu
      Video PlayerClose

      JAKARTA, Dec. 13 (Xinhua) -- Indonesia will speed up reconstruction and rehabilitation of the areas affected by earthquake and tsunami in West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) and Central Sulawesi provinces, Vice President Jusuf Kalla said here Thursday.

      "We decide to accelerate the projects in all areas. In Lombok we will accelerate production of the project components, while in Palu we will quickly determine the relocation sites and construction of permanent housing for those affected in the earthquake and tsunami disasters," the vice president said during a meeting.

      The permanent public housing relocation site in Central Sulawesi province will be picked among the areas already identified by the authorities, Jusuf said.

      Indonesia Public Works and Housing Minister Basuki Hadimuljono who attended the meeting said that 120 units of temporary houses have already been constructed and can be used by the displaced people from Monday next week.

      He added that 699 units of temporary houses are expected to be ready for the displaced people by the end of this month.

      Meanwhile, for the disaster-affected people in NTB province, the minister said his ministry had planned to build some 74,000 new houses in the reconstruction projects.

      He added his ministry had also planned to hire more resources to carry out the house construction projects faster.

      The powerful earthquake in NTB province's Lombok island in August has displaced more than 396, 000 people who are now staying in tents amid limited supplies since early September.

      The earthquake has claimed 564 lives, mostly in northern part of the island, and damaged 167,961 houses.

      In Central Sulawesi province, the devastating earthquake and tsunami that occurred in late September claimed 2,245 lives in the affected cities of Palu, Donggala, Sigi and Parigi Moutong with over 1,000 ones were declared missing.

      The disaster in the province have displaced 206,524 people who now also stay in tents since then.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001376718321
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码AV免费毛片一区二区| 国产精品久久国产精麻豆99网站| 无码午夜人妻一区二区三区不卡视频 | 亚洲欧洲美色一区二区三区| 蜜乳av一区二区蜜臀| 午夜免费福利一区二区无码AV| 99久久精品一区二区毛片吞精| www.91久久| 中文在线а√在线天堂中文| 亚洲亚洲人成无码网www| 亚洲码亚洲码天堂码三区| 国产999精品2卡3卡4卡| 97成人精品视频在线播放| 加勒比东京热综合久久| 100国产精品人妻无码| 国内嫩模私拍精品视频| 无码av一区在线观看| 亚洲中中文字幕第一页| 亚洲av永久青草无码精品| 91精品国产福利尤物免费| a级大胆欧美人体大胆666| 从江县| 日韩激情网| 亚洲av无码成人精品区一区| 亚洲爆乳www无码专区| 一区二区三区国产精品| 中国精品视频一区二区三区| 另类老妇奶性BBWBBw| 国产av激情无码久久天堂| 狼色在线精品影视免费播放 | 亚洲精品自拍视频在线观看| 亚洲国产成人无码av在线播放| 日韩欧美亚洲综合久久影院ds| 博湖县| 国产成人久久精品77777综合| 狠狠色丁香婷婷久久综合| 91短视频在线播放| 岛国中文字幕一区二区| 天天av天天翘天天综合网色鬼| 伊人久久精品无码av一区| 日本五十路熟女在线视频|