亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Death toll of Christmas market shooting in Strasbourg rises to 3

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-12-13 20:40:10|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      PARIS, Dec. 13 (Xinhua) -- The death toll of the shooting attack near the Christmas market in Strasbourg, France has climbed to three on Thursday after a wounded victim succumbed due to his injuries, regional authorities said.

      "The death toll, still provisional, is now set at three dead, five seriously wounded and eight minor injuries," Bas-Rhin prefecture was quoted as saying by local media.

      One of the victims fighting for their lives was brain-dead, it added.

      On Tuesday evening, an armed man opened fire against passers-by in the center of Strasbourg, which is close to German border, and stabbed others.

      Witnesses told investigators that the suspect shouted "Allahu Akbar" (God is Greater) as he attacked people near the Christmas market, a target Paris Prosecutor Remy Heitz suggested may have been chosen for its religious symbolism.

      "Given the targeted place, the attacker's operating way, his profile and testimonies collected from those who heard him shout "Allahu Akbar," the anti-terrorist section of the Paris prosecutor's office ... opens an inquiry into attempt of assassination linked to a terrorist enterprise," Heitz said.

      The suspect is identified as Cherif Chekatt, 29. He has a criminal record and was known to intelligence services as "at risk for radicalization". He had been convicted 27 times in France, Germany and Switzerland for common law offenses, including armed robberies.

      He exchanged fire with the anti-terrorism Sentinelle force that wounded him before he fled in a taxi. He fought a second time with police in the Neuhof district, according to Paris prosecutor.

      Addressing lawmakers on Wednesday, Interior Minister Christophe Castaner said the Starsbourg-born fugitive did not cross the German border and was still at large in French territory.

      A total of 720 police officers, supported by two helicopters, are involved in a huge manhunt for the attacker.

      In an interview with CNews television, government spokesperson Benjamin Griveaux, on Thursday, said security forces were trying to catch Chekatt dead or live.

      Asked if police had been instructed to catch the fugitive dead or alive, Griveaux said "It doesn't matter. The best thing would be to find him as quickly as possible..."

      France raised its security threat level to highest, strengthening controls along its border with Germany, where agents from both countries stepped up checks of motorists' identity and vehicles crossing the Rhine river.

      President Emmanuel Macron chaired an emergency security meeting on Wednesday after which he decided to deploy an additional 1,800 security forces to guarantee security in Christmas markets and ensure calm during the year-end holidays.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001376720371
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AV无码久久久一区二不卡| 亚洲欧美日本A∨在线观看| 高清dvd碟片生活片| 无码专区亚洲avl| 水蜜桃视频在线观看免费18| 国产午夜亚洲精品不卡免下载| 精品无码人妻一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲欧美日韩久久一区二区三区| 亚洲成av人片在线播放| 天堂网av一区二区三区四区| 人妻系列无码专区久久五月天| 欧美日韩中文字幕久久伊人| 国产精品片AV片在线观看| 日本久久精品免费播放| 日本一区二区三区啪啪| 国产成人A在线视频免费| 成人区精品人妻一区二区不卡| 亚洲愉拍一区二区三区| 无码中文字幕专区一二三| 亚洲春色AV无码专区在线播放| 蜜臀av久久国产午夜福利软件| 久久ee热这里只有精品| 丰满少妇棚拍无码视频| av网站入口在线免费观看| 中文字幕亚洲综合小综合| 西西444WWW大胆无码视频| 一本大道久久精品一本大道久久 | 亚洲色偷拍一区二区三区 | 国产高清-国产av| 宣威市| 国产国拍亚洲精品永久69| 国产高清精品在线一区二区 | 日本视频精品一区二区| 精品理论一区二区三区| 沽源县| 亚洲欧美日韩另类精品一区| 四虎亚洲精品| 国产丝袜精品丝袜一区二区| 亚洲av综合日韩精品久久久| 国产精品亚洲欧美云霸高清| 国产成人精品人人做人人爽|