亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Security beefed up as France braces for new "Yellow Vests" protests

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-12-15 05:42:32|Editor: mmm
      Video PlayerClose

      PARIS, Dec. 14 (Xinhua) -- French government planned tough security measures by mobilizing thousands of officers and using armored vehicles to handle more threats of violence as "Yellow Vests" are set to stage a fresh round of nationwide protests on Saturday, despite President Emmanuel Macron's measures seeking to quell public anger over poor revenue and soaring living costs.

      "We will mobilize similar means as last week in terms of resources, power and strategy," police chief Michel Delpuech told RTL radio, adding that "we need to be prepared for worst-case scenarios."

      Like last weekend, some 89,000 security forces will be deployed across French cities on Saturday. In Paris, 8,000 officers will be charged to ensure calm in the capital where armored vehicles will be used on the streets for the second week.

      Anti-riot officers will protect landmark sites such as L'Arc de Triomphe and prevent protesters getting close to the Elysee Palace and the National Assembly, in addition to regular checks of protesters' identity and bags.

      Unlike last Saturday, attractions such as the Louvre museum and Opera Garnier will be open this weekend, as will luxury department stores like Galeries Lafayette and Printemps.

      Staging the fourth weekend protest in a row, 136,000 "Yellow Vests" turned out across the country on Dec. 8 to denounce Macron's leadership, which according to them, aims to court big business and does little for lowest-paid workers.

      With no leader, "Yellow Vests" movement, which got its name from the high visibility vests drivers keep in their cars, was created on social media. When they began on Nov. 17, protests were against a rise in carbon tax which Macron says is necessary to combat climate change.

      They have since turned into a bigger uprising denouncing a squeeze on household spending and high living costs caused by the president's fiscal and economic policy which they say favors the rich. Some of them asked Macron to step down.

      Macron offered this week more concessions to dampen social roar via "an economic and social emergency plan", offering an increase in minimum wages and tax breaks.

      He also decided tax-free status of overtime hour, cut taxes for pensioners and end-of-year bonus offered to workers.

      Since then, the social action appears to be losing steam with some of the movement's representatives have said they were open to halting the protests and join the table of negotiation with the government.

      Meanwhile, others said Macron's concessions are not enough and have coordinated a fifth weekend of action on social media where about 10,000 supporters said to take part.

      Speaking at a news conference after a meeting of European Union leaders in Brussels Friday, Macron said "France needs calm, order and a return to normal."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001376753431
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 熟女人妻丰满熟妇啪啪| 成人午夜精品无码一区二区三区| 国内午夜国产精品小视频| 日韩久久久黄色一级av| 性人久久久精品国产亚洲av| 亚洲国产日韩精品综合| 涩欲国产一区二区三区四区| 欧美成人精品一区二区三区色欲| 久久精品色妇熟女丰满| 日本熟妇精品一区二区三区| 看黄色亚洲看黄色亚洲| 久久香蕉国产线看观看亚洲片| 午夜免费福利小电影| 日韩欧美视频一区二区三区| 中文字幕精品一二三区| 91精品国产91久久久无码95| 麻豆精品传媒一二三区艾秋| 一区二区免费电影| 成人亚洲av免费在线| 亚洲色大成网站www永久网站| 国产av乳头久久一区| 91久久精品亚洲一区二区三区| 男人天堂AV在线麻豆| 国产伦子沙发午休系列资源曝光| 国产极品美女到高潮| 墨江| 国产精品黑色丝袜在线播放| 伊人色综合九久久天天蜜桃| 无码AV无码免费一区二区| 久久精品国产亚洲AⅤ无码剧情| 国产精品无码专区综合网| 亚洲综合无码一区二区| 99在线精品一区二区三区| 久久精品国产欧美日韩99热| 国产亚洲高清在线精品不卡| 精品熟女少妇免费久久| 国产精品天干天干综合网| 中国CHINA体内裑精亚洲日本| 精品无码国产一二三区麻豆| 亚洲aⅴ久久久噜噜噜噜| 国产精品国产三级国产试看|