亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      British army fails to meet recruitment targets due to project problems: report

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-12-15 06:52:47|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      LONDON, Dec. 14 (Xinhua) -- Problems with a multi-million dollar IT-based recruiting project has led to the British Army being thousands of troops short of its required strength, an investigation by the government's National Audit Office (NAO) reported Friday.

      The government set the army of a target size of 82,000 regular soldiers and 30,000 reserves by 2020, but by July of this year it was 5,600 or 7 percent below its required strength, and will fail to meet the 2020 target, said the NAO.

      The NAO report found it can take as long as 321 days for recruits to go from starting an application to beginning basic military training, and that many potential soldiers drop out of the process while waiting.

      The investigation found that significant problems with a recruiting project between the army and a private company, Capita Business Services, meant the army has not recruited the number of soldiers it needs to replace retiring soldiers or troops who leave the military.

      The NAO said both the army and Capita had underestimated the complexity of the project which has been beset with problems, such as the delayed introduction of an online recruitment system.

      The report said over the last year significant changes to the approach to recruitment have been introduced, but these have not yet resulted in the army's requirements for new soldiers being met.

      The 1.71 billion U.S. dollars 10-year project was meant to reduce the costs of recruiting, while at the same time recruiting more soldiers and officers to the military.

      Capita, which won a 624 million-dollar contract for its expertise in recruitment and marketing, missed the army's targets for recruiting new soldiers and officers every year since 2013, with the total shortfall ranging from 21 percent to 45 percent of the army's requirement each year, the report found.

      The report said a core part of the project was online recruitment, but the Ministry of Defense (MOD) failed to provide Capita with the necessary IT infrastructure to enable this. It resulted in the online recruiting system launching over four years later than originally planned, at a cost of 143 million dollars, triple its original budget.

      The army estimated the problems resulted in 13,000 fewer applications between November 2017 and March 2018, compared to the same period in the previous year, which in turn could lead to up to 1,300 fewer people enlisting as soldiers.

      As part of what had been intended a money-saving exercise, the number of army recruitment centers around the country was reduced from 131 to 68, with a preference for a more centralised and online recruitment process.

      The NAO report said: "The army and Capita believe changes to the recruitment approach will lead to an increased number of recruits. It said applications have increased in the last two years, but given the time it takes to complete the recruitment process, these have not yet been converted into new recruits."

      Capita recruited only 2,400 regular soldiers compared to the army's target of 5,300 in the first six months of 2018-19, added the report.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091376753841
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产高清女人对白av在在线| 欧美乱妇高清无乱码免费| 国产旡码高清一区二区三区| www.91久久| 日本口爆吞精在线视频| 日韩AV无码中文无码AV| 国产欧美日韩一区二区三区| 成人在线视频一区| 中文一区二区三区无码视频| 亚洲精品中文字幕一区二区三区 | 日日狠狠久久8888偷偷色| 麻豆国产高清精品国在线| 亚洲国产精品久久久久婷婷软件| 宁城县| 红杏性无码免费专区| 九九九国产精品成人免费视频| 真实国产熟睡乱子伦视频| 成人国产在线观看高清不卡| 日本高清中文一区二区三区| 国产做国产爱免费视频| 在线无码中文字幕水蜜桃一区| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区H| 久久精品女人天堂av影院| 无码一区二区三区久久精品| 男人的天堂a在线视频| 波多野结衣在线一区二区| 南靖县| 制服丝袜人妻中出第一页| 午夜性影院爽爽爽爽爽爽| 熟女精品视频一区二区三区| 田东县| 国产在线高清无码不卡| 国产一区二区不卡91| 国产在线h视频| 日本精品在线观看免费| 成人国产精品一区二区网站| 国产精品无码电影在线观看| 日产精品一区二区免费| 中文字幕精品一区二区日本| 99中文字幕国产精品| 天美传媒av成人片免费看|