亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Okinawa governor pledges to continue fighting against U.S. base relocation plan

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-12-15 21:50:03|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      TOKYO, Dec. 15 (Xinhua) -- Okinawa Governor Denny Tamaki pledged Saturday to continue the fight to block the central government's controversial plan to relocate a U.S. military base within the island prefecture despite recent setbacks.

      "Dialogue will continue, but when fight is needed, we will fight," said Tamaki when addressing a gathering of citizens protesting against the Futenma base relocation plan.

      "Although it might be difficult to win, we will never cave in," said the governor who was elected in September on a platform of opposing the relocation plan and lessening Okinawa's base-hosting burdens.

      The governor intimated earlier that the prefectural government still had ways to halt the construction work for the relocation plan, including not giving approval to specific ground improvement work the central government may need to conduct inside the landfill site, and holding a prefectural referendum in February next year.

      The central government, meanwhile, continued Saturday unilateral landfill work that began a day earlier for building replacement facility for the U.S. Marine Corps Air Station Futenma, despite angry protests from local people.

      Japanese Defense Minister Takeshi Iwaya reiterated Saturday the central government's commitment to pushing forward the relocation plan, claiming that it is "not for the Japan-U.S. alliance but for the Japanese people."

      More than 100 citizens gathered Saturday in front of the U.S. Marine Corps' Camp Schwab near which the replacement facility will be built, calling for halting the "illegal landfill work."

      Okinawa hosts the bulk of U.S. bases in Japan while accounting for only 0.6 percent of the country's total land mass.

      Japan's central government has planned to transfer the U.S. Marine Corps Air Station Futenma to the Henoko coastal area of Nago from a crowded residential district in Ginowan, Okinawa, saying that it is "the only solution" for removing the dangers posed by the base without undermining the Japan-U.S. alliance.

      The Okinawa people, however, have called for the base to be removed from the prefecture and be moved out of Japan, complaining of sufferings caused by aircraft noise, crimes committed by the U.S. servicemen as well as safety concerns.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001376769451
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产9 9在线 | 免费| 亚洲精品一区久久久久一品av| 日韩丝袜欧美人妻制服| 韩国三级大全久久网站| 亚洲国产黄色一区二区三区| 日本精品一区二区在线看| 亚洲成熟丰满熟妇高潮XXXXX| 午夜国产精品视频免费看电影 | 国产啪精品视频网站免| 国产一区二区三区麻豆视频| 人人妻人人狠人人爽天天综合网| 99热久久只有这里是精品| 精品一区二区三区人妻久久| 日韩亚洲国产激情一区浪潮av| 欧美成人看片一区二区三区尤物| 亚洲国产欧美在线人成最新| 亚洲精品天堂av免费看| 亚洲国产精品线观看不卡| 又污又黄又无遮挡网站| 国产精品久久一区二区三区| 亚洲第一狼人区在线观看| 91国产超碰在线观看| 国产尤物av尤物在线看| 国内精品自产拍在线播放| 日本中文字幕一区二区视频| 日韩av二区三区一区| 中文字幕国内一区二区| 亚洲人成网站18禁止无码| 人妻少妇精品一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕av一区| 国产午精品午夜福利757视频播放| 精品国产Ⅴ无码大片在线观看81| 国产美女主播在线一区| 日本少妇精品一区二区| 免费女人高潮流视频在线观看| 亚洲人成网站免费播放| 亚洲中文字幕日产喷水| 国产免费三级三级三级| 成人伊人色一区二区三区| 四虎国产精品永久地址入口| 无码天堂在线视频|