亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN-backed cease-fire goes into effect in Yemen's Hodeidah

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-12-18 06:08:52|Editor: Chengcheng
      Video PlayerClose

      ADEN, Yemen, Dec. 17 (Xinhua) -- The cease-fire agreement reached between the the Yemeni government and Houthi rebels during the UN-sponsored peace talks in Sweden went into effect at midnight local time (2100 GMT) on Monday.

      The UN-brokered cease-fire covers the strategic Red Sea port city of Hodeidah along with its seaports which are still controlled by the Iranian-backed Houthis, local officials told Xinhua.

      The Redeployment Coordination Committee (RCC), the joint committee in charge of implementing the Hodeidah agreement, is expected to start its work swiftly to translate the momentum built up in Sweden into achievements on the ground, the statement said.

      Mohammed Abdul-Salam, spokesman of the Houthi group, reaffirmed Houthis' "commitment to Stockholm's accord and the cease-fire in Hodeidah."

      Meanwhile, sources told Xinhua that the Saudi-backed Yemeni government has issued direct orders to commanders of the Fourth Regional Military Command and the forces in Hodeidah to stop the fighting and adhere to the cease-fire deal.

      The cease-fire deal signed between the two warring rivals last week in Sweden called for full withdrawal of all armed groups from Hodeidah and its strategic seaports.

      According to the terms of the deal, the UN will manage the port and supervise the redeployment of neutral forces there to prevent military escalation, while local forces will help support law and order in the city.

      On the day before the implementation of Sweden's cease-fire agreement, the two-warring sides stepped up their military operations and exchanged heavy artillery shelling in Hodeidah's neighborhoods.

      According to eyewitness, the Houthi group started deploying gunmen and transporting dozens of containers to block main roads in the city center and other areas.

      Two days ahead of the cease-fire, fierce armed confrontations broke out between the two-warring sides in different areas of Hodeidah, causing casualties.

      The Houthis launched a large military campaign and seized the capital Sanaa in late 2014 along with other main provinces, forcing Yemen's president and his government to flee into the southern port city of Aden.

      A Saudi-led Arab military coalition intervened militarily and began pounding the Houthi-controlled capital Sanaa in March 2015 in response to an official request from the internationally-recognized Yemeni government.

      The internal military conflict between the Houthis and the Saudi-backed Yemeni government recently entered its fourth year, aggravating the suffering of Yemenis and deepening the world's worst humanitarian crisis in the country.

      The ongoing fighting between the two warring rivals with daily Saudi-led airstrikes plunged the most impoverished Arab country in the Middle East into more chaos and violence.

      Three quarters of the population, or more than 22 million people, urgently need some form of humanitarian assistance, including 8.4 million people who struggle to find their next meal.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001376810621
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AV无码AV色| 无码gogo大胆啪啪艺术| 久久人人做人人妻人人玩精品va| 久久国产综合尤物免费观看| 国产精品久久久久9999| 一本色综合久久| 2020久久超碰国产精品最新| 亚洲欧洲国产色| 久久精品国产亚洲av无码偷窥 | 盐山县| 亚洲av套图一区二区| 久久精品免视看国产盗摄| 中文字幕亚洲一区一区| 无码免费人妻超级碰碰碰碰| 久久午夜夜伦鲁鲁片免费无码| 国产 亚洲 制服 无码 中文| 婷婷久久香蕉五月综合| 国产女优一区二区三区| 91中文字幕一区在线| 中文字幕少妇人妻视频| 亚洲AV无码精品一区二区三区l| 亚洲国产精品一二三四五| 亚洲 欧美 动漫 少妇 自拍| 国产高清在线男人的天堂| 日本一区午夜艳熟免费| 国产高清黄色在线观看91| 久久伊人中文字幕有码久久国产| av天堂资源网在线播放| 亚洲av人妖一区二区三区| 国产欧美日韩图片一区二区| 国产免码VA在线观看免费| 亚洲精品国精品久久99热| 国产免费av片在线播放| 桑日县| 亚洲AV秘 无码一区二p区三区| 亚洲欧洲无码精品ⅤA| 人妻丝袜中文字幕久久| 中文字幕人妻中文av不卡专区| 国产视频网站一区二区三区| 久久精品有码中文字幕1| 岛国av一区二区三区|