亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Roundup: Egypt police kill 8 Muslim Brotherhood loyalists for attack plan ahead of Christmas

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-12-20 23:28:42|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      CAIRO, Dec. 20 (Xinhua) -- The Interior Ministry of Egypt announced on Thursday that eight Muslim Brotherhood loyalists were killed and four others were arrested.

      The killed and arrested belong to the Hasm Movement, an affiliate to the Muslim Brotherhood which has been classified as a terrorist group by the Egyptian government, the ministry said in a statement.

      "Four Hasm members were arrested within the framework of the ministry's strategic plan to maintain national interests and foil antagonistic plans of the Muslim Brotherhood which seek to harm national security," the statement said.

      The Interior Ministry said the national security department received a tip that a group of Hasm movement were ordered by Muslim Brotherhood leaderships abroad to carry out a series of attacks against vital targets in coincidence with Christmas celebrations.

      Security forces detected one of the group's members in Giza's Mounib area while heading on his bike to target security forces of one of the vital facilities.

      As the forces approached to seize him, he opened fire at them, the ministry said, adding that the man, who had a fake ID and a machine gun, was killed on the spot.

      According to the ministry, after tracking down the rest of the group's members, one of their strongholds was found in Cairo's al-Salam area.

      "A Muslim Brotherhood fugitive Ibrahim Reda went there frequently and when security forces attempted to arrest him, he opened fire at them," the ministry said.

      The forces killed him on the spot. He also had a fake ID, a pistol and a large amount of bullets.

      "Four terrorists were also arrested, while raiding an apartment in al-Salam area which the terrorists hired," the ministry said.

      Machine guns, ammunition, materials used in making explosive devices and remote-controlled mini drones were seized there.

      The terrorists managed to flee in two cars on Giza-Wahat road, but checkpoints were erected to arrest them, according to the ministry.

      They exchanged fire with security forces and six terrorists were killed.

      The country has been suffering a wave of terrorist attacks that killed hundreds of policemen and soldiers following the military removal of former Islamist President Mohamed Morsi in July 2013 in response to mass protests against his one-year rule and his now-outlawed Muslim Brotherhood group.

      Terror attacks had been centered in restive North Sinai before spreading to several provinces including the capital Cairo and starting to target the Coptic minority by church bombings.

      Most of the attacks were claimed by the Wilayat Sinai, a Sinai-based group affiliated with the Islamic State (IS) regional terrorist organization.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521376879261
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 加勒比在线中文字幕一区二区| 激情综合五月天开心久久| 无码免费午夜福利片在线| 日韩久久av电影| 中文字幕国产精品中文字幕| 国产成人精品无码一区二区老年人| 国产精品福利一区二区久久| 免费大黄网站在线观看| 亚洲中文字幕日本在线| 思思热在线视频精品| 国产一区二区三区不卡在线观看| 玩弄极品少妇被弄到高潮| 精品无码AV无码免费专区| 麻豆国产成人AV网| 天天在线看无码AV片| japan丰满人妻videoshd| 乱系列中文字幕在线视频| 青青青伊人色综合久久亚洲综合| 平果县| 在线播放中文字幕一区二区三区| a午夜国产一级黄片| 亚洲人成人一区二区三区| 国产高清一区二区不卡| av无码中出一区二区三区| 同德县| 一区二区久久精品66国产精品| 中文字幕不卡在线播放| 8x永久华人成年免费| 国产午夜精品美女裸身视频69| AV熟妇导航网| 久久久中文字幕精品一区二区 | 亚洲av第一区综合激情久久久| 国产青青草久久亚洲精品| 亚洲AV成人无码国产一区二区| 在线观看国产成人AV天堂| 成人精品| 国产性一交一乱一伦一色一情| 日本骚色老妇视频网站| 超高清丝袜美腿视频在线| 九九99久久精品在免费线97| 无遮挡中文毛片免费观看|