亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Probe urged for murder of Nigeria's former defense chief

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-12-22 05:06:32|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      LAGOS, Dec. 21 (Xinhua) -- Investigation is being urged into the killing of Nigeria's former defense chief Alex Badeh, who was ambushed and shot dead by unknown gunmen Tuesday near the nation's capital Abuja.

      Badeh, former Chief of Defense Staff and Air Chief Marshal, died from gunshot wounds after gunmen attacked his vehicle on Abuja-Keffi expressway in central Nigeria when he was returning from his farm.

      Badeh's death came a few months after a former chief of army administration, retired Major General Idris Alkali, was ambushed and killed in central north Plateau state.

      In a statement, Nigeria's main opposition People's Democratic Party (PDP) expressed shock over the murder of Badeh, describing it as a national loss.

      The ambush and killing of a military officer of Badeh's status has heightened fears and apprehensions on the level of insecurity in the country, particularly, the safety of average citizen, the PDP said.

      The party called for an immediate investigation into the gruesome murder of Badeh.

      Ibrahim Magu, chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), also issued a statement commiserating with the family of the former defense chief.

      He described the development as "crude and senseless manner of the attack leading to the death of the former air chief."

      He called on the relevant security agencies to ensure that the perpetrators were brought to book.

      In its reaction, the Nigerian House of Representatives also called on the police and intelligence agencies to fish out the killers of Badeh.

      The lawmakers, who condemned the act, also charged the Inspector General of Police Ibrahim Idris and the Director General of secret police Yusuf Bichi to bring the perpetrators to justice.

      On its part, the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has called on those spreading misinformation about the unfortunate incident to stop.

      The Air Force spokesman Ibikunle Daramola said spreading erroneous reports and comments on the incident could have adverse effects on ongoing operations.

      He said in a statement reaching Xinhua that substantial progress had already been made in the investigation and details would be communicated at the appropriate time. He added that the NAF is working closely with other relevant security agencies to determine the circumstances surrounding the death of the former defense chief.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521376905091
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人福利av一区二区三区| 人妻熟女一区二区aⅴ水野朝阳| 欧美日韩国产在线成人网 | 国产做国产爱免费视频| 在线播放国产精品自拍| 国产福利影院在线观看| 欧美乱妇高清无乱码免费| 国产蜜臀av在线一区尤物| 按摩女内射少妇一二三区| 亚洲一区二区三区中文视频| 欧美日本精品一本二本三区| 国产亚洲成AV人片在线观看导航 | 免费a级黄毛片| 日韩亚洲国产中文字幕欧美| 欧美zozo另类人禽交| 男人的av一区二区资源| 日本高清不在线一区二区色 | japanese色国产在线看视频| 一二三四在线视频观看社区| 人摸人人人澡人人超碰手机版| 国产一区中文字幕手机在线| 内射毛片内射国产夫妻| 少妇被粗大猛进进出出| 久久久精品456亚洲影院| 欧美亚洲精品一区二区在线观看| 一区二区三区四区无限乱码在线观看 | 色欧美与xxxxx| 亚洲一本之道高清乱码| 女人扒开的小泬高潮喷小| 亚洲精品二区在线观看| 国产人成视频免费在线观看| 国产内射一区二区三区| 亚洲VA中文字幕欧美VA丝袜 | 99re免费视频| 欧美性色综合网| 国产又大又猛的三级视频| 午夜日本精品一区二区| 国产精品欧美成人片| 二区三区亚洲精品国产| 亚洲 一区二区 在线| av天堂资源在线免费播放|