亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S. patrols still locate in Syria's Manbij: monitor

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-12-29 20:26:01|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      DAMASCUS, Dec. 29 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. patrols still locate in the northern Syrian city of Manbij as the Syrian government forces are deployed on the frontline between the Kurdish-led groups and the Turkey-backed rebels, a war monitor reported on Saturday.

      The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the Turkey-backed rebels are still preparing for launching a campaign against the Kurdish-led militia in Manbij, but waiting for the results of the Saturday talks between Russia and Turkey in Moscow.

      It claimed the Syrian forces haven't yet entered inside the city of Manbij, which is run by the Kurdish-backed Manbij Military Council (MMC).

      A day earlier, the Syrian army said in a statement that it had entered Manbij and raised the Syrian flag in it upon the request of the residents there.

      The army's statement came an hour after the Kurdish People's Protection Units (YPG) urged the Syrian army to enter Manbij and claim the positions left by the YPG, which left the area to avert a Turkey-backed campaign.

      The UK-based watchdog group said the Russians are negotiating with the Kurdish-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) about Manbij and the Kurdish-controlled areas in the eastern Euphrates region in light of the decision of U.S. forces to withdraw from Syria within 100 days.

      The Observatory said the Russians will have a say about who will be filling into the place of the U.S. forces.

      Earlier this year, the Kurdish militia lost the northern enclave of Afrin to the Turkish forces after they rejected the entry of the Syrian government forces to assume control of Afrin.

      The Kurdish militia seems to have learned from that lesson, which explains their decision to hand over Manbij to the Syrian army this time.

      Manbij is believed to be the first area the Turkish forces are planning to storm in their quest to dislodge the Kurdish militia out of that area and the eastern Euphrates River region.

      The YPG has withdrawn but the MMC is still in that area.

      The U.S. agreed with Turkey to run joint patrols between Manbij and its countryside, which is controlled by the Turkish-backed groups.

      Ankara has urged the U.S. to push the YPG to withdraw from Manbij and later the YPG said it had withdrawn from parts of it, a claim which didn't seem to have resonated with Turkey.

      Turkey deems the YPG and the allied SDF and other Kurdish-led groups to be terrorists and separatists due to their link with the Turkey-banned Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK).

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001377072951
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品一区二区三区在线视频观看| 亚洲一区不卡在线导航| 日韩国产亚洲欧美成人图片| 乱人伦中文字幕成人网站在线| 99亚洲乱人伦aⅴ精品| 中文字幕日产人妻久久| 布拖县| 久久久久久99精品| aaa少妇高潮大片免费看| 伊人亚洲综合网色| 精品国产一区二区三区久久女人| 亚洲成在人网av天堂| 国产精品成人午夜久久| 欧美破处在线观看| 免费人成小说在线观看网站| 国产精品三级在线不卡| 亚洲欧美日韩在线精品2021| 日韩人妻高清福利视频| 精品无码一区二区三区电影| 丝袜熟女视频九色一区91| 亚洲素人日韩av中文字幕| 精选国产av精选一区二区三区 | www插插插无码视频网站| 高清有码国产一区二区| 精品国产乱码久久久人妻| 美女mm131爽爽爽作爱视频| 亚洲一区二区精品av| 99热这里只有精品国产66| 国产高清在线观看91精品| 乱人伦中文字幕成人网站在线| 国产69口爆吞精在线视频喝尿| 本道无码一区二区久久激情| 成年无码按摩AV片在线| 亚洲国产精品视频一二区| 亚洲成人激情在线影院| 亚洲熟女av超清一区二区三区| 久热最新精品视频在线观看| 亚洲欧美天堂网| 久久久久一| 亚洲AV永久无码精品导航| 精品无码国产一区二区三区51安|