亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Death toll in landslides, flooding in Philippines surges to 71

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-01 00:34:34|Editor: ZX
      Video PlayerClose

      MANILA, Dec. 31 (Xinhua) -- The death toll from landslides and flooding triggered by heavy rains in the Philippines has climbed to 71, the government disaster agency said on Monday night.

      The National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) said in its latest report that 17 people were still missing and 12 others were injured.

      The deaths were mostly due to landslides and drowning in the Bicol region, Eastern Visayas in the central Philippines and in several provinces south of Manila, according to the NDRRMC.

      The agency said nearly 130,000 people from 321 villages in four regions were affected by widespread flooding and landslides, including the provinces of Albay, Catanduanes, Sorsogon, Camarines Sur, Camarines Norte and Masbate.

      The NDRRMC said its offices in the affected regions "are still on alert and are continuously monitoring the on-going response in the affected areas."

      Albay, Camarines Sur and Sorsogon, which are the most affected provinces, were placed under a state of calamity since Sunday.

      Many parts of the Bicol region were still underwater, according to Janet Ramos, a resident of Daraga town in Albay province.

      "Flood waters are still waist-deep in the lower parts of our village," she told Xinhua, adding that rains continued to pour down on Albay province.

      Jessica Blacer of Pilar town in Sorsogon province also said that many of the rice fields had overflown due to heavy rains. "We evacuated to higher ground to avoid the rising flood waters," she told Xinhua.

      Moreover, the agency said that rescuers from the military, the police and other government agencies were conducting search, rescue and retrieval operations in some areas in the northern and central Philippines.

      Aside from strong winds and heavy rains, areas ravaged by the tropical depression experienced power outages.

      Several houses were buried in landslides and roads sections were impassable due to severe flooding.

      The agency floated the possibility that the death toll would increase as retrieval operations continued.

      The Philippine Department of Social Welfare and Development provided the evacuees with family food packs and other relief goods. The agency also had standby emergency-relief funds worth around 212 million pesos (nearly 4 million U.S. dollars).

      The country's national weather bureau earlier warned heavy rains might pour over the northern and central Philippines brought by the tropical depression, which had already weakened into a low-pressure area after making landfall in Eastern Samar in the central Philippines on Saturday.

      Although the low-pressure area already left the Philippines on Sunday, the national weather bureau warned that more rain is expected in the coming days.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001377111341
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品人妻av一区二区三区不卡| 精品国产91久久久久久久a| 中文字幕免费不卡二区| 午夜免费男女aaaa片| 国产成人午夜福利院| 精美亚洲一区二区三区| 日本专区一区二区三区| 国产精品涩涩涩一区二区三区免费| 就去色最新网址| 国产精品亚洲二区亚瑟| 制服无码在线第一页| 亚洲国产av一区二区三| 性色av一二三天美传媒| 亚洲国产aⅴ综合网| 无码av永久免费大全| 日韩精品一区二区三区费暖暖 | 亚洲国产AⅤ精品一区二区久| 国产白袜脚足j棉袜在线观看| 人妻有码av中文字幕久久琪| 音影先锋色天堂av电影妓女久久| 激情一区二区三区视频| 98在线视频噜噜噜国产| 国产凸凹视频一区二区| 亚洲av综合色区在线观看| 美腿丝袜av在线播放| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 精品一区二区三区中文字幕| 国产精品美女黄色av| 亚洲高清一区二区三区在线观看| 久草原精品资源视频| 四虎影视永久免费观看| 中文字幕丝袜人妻av| 厕所极品偷拍一区二区三区视频 | 玖玖在线精品免费视频| 国产精品视频露脸| 金堂县| 久久洲Av无码西西人体| 免费超爽大片黄| 无遮挡粉嫩小泬| 另类人妖在线观看一区二区| 亚洲国产欧美日韩在线人成|