亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Nadal withdraws from Brisbane International with injury

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-03 10:25:20|Editor: Yamei
      Video PlayerClose

      SYDNEY, Jan. 3 (Xinhua) -- Spanish tennis ace Rafael Nadal has pulled out of Australia's Brisbane International tournament citing an ongoing thigh strain.

      Although bitterly disappointed that he would not be able to perform for the Brisbane crowd, the world No. 2 said on Wednesday evening that he still plans to make January's Australian Open Grand Slam.

      "For the fans, that this is the second year that they [will not] have the chance to watch me play here. But no doubt that the person that is more affected and the person that suffers more in this situation is me," the 17-time Grand Slam winner said.

      "I will probably be 100 percent in five days and then I will have plenty of time to prepare for Melbourne."

      "For me it's a big goal to be ready for there [Australian Open] and I'm going to fight for it," Nadal added.

      Forced to withdraw from 18 of his past 19 tournaments on hard courts since 2017, the 32-year-old's only recent hit out came last month at the Mubadala Championship in Abu Dhabi where he made the semifinals.

      "After a long period of time without competing, I felt a little bit the leg, the tightening in Abu Dhabi the first match," he explained.

      "So I came here. I did an MRI, and it shows a very small strain on the left thigh, but it's there. And my feelings are not bad."

      "But all the recommendations from the doctors, the two doctors from here and the doctors from my confidence in Spain tell me that even if my feeling is better, my feeling is much better today than three days ago, after they analyze the images, they say if I play here, there is a risk, important risk to not have the chance to play Melbourne," Nadal continued.

      Other high-profile exits in the round of 16 included Britain's Andy Murray, who was beaten in straight sets by Russia's Daniil Medvedev 7-6, 6-2, while Aussie Nick Kyrgios was ousted by unseeded Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 7-6 (5-7), 6-2, 6-3.

      Bulgarian world No. 3 Grigor Dimitrov made it through to the next round in straight sets with a victory over Aussie John Millman 6-3, 6-4.

      In the women's bracket, Czech world No. 7 Karolina Pliskova overcame Estonia's Anett kontaveit in a close match by 7-5, 7-6 (7-1).

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011103261377165931
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品亚洲二区亚瑟| 亚洲熟妇乱子伦在线| 国产激情视频在线| 四川少妇bbw搡bbbb槡bbbb| 国产免费mv大片人人电影播放器| 亚洲国内成人精品网| yjizz视频网站在线观看| 人妻 日韩精品 中文字幕| 国产亚洲精品成人av在线| 成人国产一区二区三区精品不卡| 亚洲熟伦在线视频| 国产亚洲精品自在久久77| 久久精品国产乱子伦| 靖边县| 成 人 网 站 在线 看 免费 | 长腿校花无力呻吟娇喘的视频| 欧美国产三级| 栾城县| 国产AV高清精品久久| 九九热视频精品在线| 九九在线中文字幕无码| 高唐县| 无码伊人久久大杳蕉中文无码| 色老头在线一区二区三区| 50岁退休熟女露脸高潮| 宜宾县| 亚洲第一区二区快射影院| 久久精品国产一区二区三| 久久久噜噜噜www成人网| 吉林市| 亚洲欧洲日产国码无码av野外| 亚洲精品成人7777在线观看| 欧美深夜福利视频| 亚洲国产精品久久婷婷老年| 国模欢欢炮交啪啪150| 亚洲一区二区三区在线播放无码 | 亚洲啪啪AⅤ一区二区三区| 日韩精品人妻中文字幕有码视频| 国产主播喷水| www.狠狠| 国产精品白浆一区二区三区|