亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Spotlight: Lebanon's tourism sector performs well in new year holiday

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-03 20:52:41|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      by Dana Halawi

      BEIRUT, Jan. 3 (Xinhua) -- Lebanon's tourism sector performed well in 2019 new year holiday, said industry experts on Thursday.

      "Our hotels have witnessed a good activity by tourists with an increase in occupancy by 7 percent for the period of new year compared to the same period last year," Pierre Ashkar, head of the Syndicate of Hotel Owners in Lebanon, told Xinhua.

      Ashkar said that Lebanon succeeded in attracting tourists for the holidays despite the political instability prevailing in the country and the absence of a government.

      Lebanon succeeded in holding the first parliamentary elections in nine years, but it still faces the challenge of overcoming all hurdles hindering cabinet formation.

      The absence of government has impacted several sectors of the economy including tourism to a certain extent.

      Ashkar was worried about possible reservations cancellations after the media reported that two civil planes were saved from a humanitarian disaster when Israel allegedly violated Lebanon's airspace to implement raids against Syria's Damascus.

      "Luckily, people did not cancel their reservations," said Ashkar, adding that Lebanon even witnessed a slight increase in visitors from the Gulf region.

      "Hotels were mostly reserved by Iraqis, Egyptians, Jordanians and Syrians in addition to Europeans for new year holidays. But we have also witnessed a slight increase in tourism activity by people from the Gulf, which is a positive sign," he said.

      In Nov. 2017, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Kuwait warned their citizens against traveling to Lebanon because of a Lebanese-Saudi crisis caused by Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri's controversial resignation in Riyadh which he rescinded soon after.

      However, Saudi Ambassador to Lebanon Walid Bukhari announced last month that Saudi Arabia will remove the travel ban on Lebanon upon the formation of a Lebanese government.

      "When Saudi Arabia removes the travel ban on Lebanon, the rest of the Gulf countries will follow suit," Ashkar said.

      The reservations at restaurants and pubs saw a great improvement in Christmas and new year after having suffered throughout the whole year in 2018, said Tony Ramy, head of Lebanese Syndicate of Restaurants Owners.

      Restaurants were capable of attracting customers in new year without increasing prices, Ramy added.

      Meanwhile, Gerard Zwein, vice president of car rental agencies, told Xinhua that car rental companies worked well during three days before 2019 new year's eve and two days after it.

      "We have witnessed demands by Lebanese expatriates mostly in 2018 in addition to some demands by people from Saudi Arabia and Kuwait," he said.

      However, Zwein said that such demands will go down again after the holiday season.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001377175951
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久国产欧美日韩高清专区| 激情五月婷婷久久综合| 国产人成在线免费视频| 美女高潮流白浆视频在线观看| 最新欧美一级视频| 久久成人国产精品免费软件 | 污污污污污污污网站污| www久久久888| 天堂一区二区三区av| 无码免费午夜福利片在线| 亚洲欧美精品在线| 久久无码av一区二区三区| 人妻无码AⅤ中文系列久久免费| 蜜桃av夺取一区二区三区| 国产极品美女高潮无套在线观看 | 精品中文字幕一二三四区人妻| 亚洲av情网站在线观看| 亚洲熟妇中文字幕日产无码| 韩国三级在线 中文字幕 无码| 特级做a爰片毛片免费69| 日本中出熟女一区二区| 亚洲VA不卡一区| 夫の目の前侵犯新婚人妻| 日韩欧美在线观看成人| av一区二区不卡久久| 亚洲性啪啪无码AV天堂| 亚洲国产精品久久青草无码| 亚洲国产日韩欧美在线a乱码| 2021久久精品国产99国产| 日韩一区二区肥| 日韩人妻系列无码专区| 真实国产熟睡乱子伦视频| 国产精品一区二区三区精品| 国产一级三级三级在线视| www插插插无码视频网站| 亚洲国产欧美日韩图片在线人成| 国产v精品成人免费视频400条| 久久国产成人午夜av影院| 香蕉EEWW99国产精选免费| 久久久久亚洲AV无码专区体验| 杭锦后旗|