亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Clashes erupt in Yemen's Hodeidah ahead of UN envoy's visit to rebel-held Sanaa

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-05 16:12:37|Editor: mym
      Video PlayerClose

      SANAA, Jan. 5 (Xinhua) -- Heavy clashes erupted between Yemeni government troops and Houthi rebels in the Red Sea port city of Hodeidah on Saturday, just hours ahead of a visit to the rebel-held capital Sanaa by UN special envoy for Yemen Martin Griffiths.

      The fighting flared up near Hodeidah University and the Rabasah quarter in the southern edge of the port city despite a UN-brokered cease-fire during the peace talks in Stockholm, Sweden last month.

      Heavy machine guns and artillery shelling between the rival forces were heard across the city for hours, local resident Mohammed al-Zabidy told Xinhua by phone.

      The rival forces traded accusations, blaming each other for breaching the truce and undermining the ongoing peace process.

      Griffiths was due to arrive in Sanaa Saturday in a bid to cement the fragile cease-fire, the UN headquarters in New York said in a statement a day earlier.

      Last week, the Houthi group said it began withdrawing from the Hodeidah ports in order to "implement the first phase of redeployment."

      In response, the UN said that "any redeployment (from Hodeidah ports) would only be credible if all parties and the United Nations are able to observe and verify that it is in line with the Stockholm agreement."

      It said Patrick Cammaert, appointed by the UN as head of the Redeployment Coordination Committee (RCC) which includes representatives from both Yemeni rival forces, would arrange the redeployment plans and mechanism required to monitor the cease-fire and ensure that "credible redeployment is achieved."

      Cammaert arrived in Hodeidah city last week to oversee the implementation of the cease-fire between the Yemeni parties.

      Under the truce deal, the withdrawal from the ports of Hodeidah, Salif and Ras Issa, and critical parts of the city associated with humanitarian facilities should be completed within two weeks after the cease-fire enters into force, while the full withdrawal should be completed within a maximum period of 21 days.

      Saudi Arabia has been leading an Arab military coalition in Yemen against the Iran-backed Houthi militia since March 2015, in order to reinstate the exiled Yemeni government of President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001377217521
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品国产亚洲AV瑜伽| 国产成人啪精品午夜网站| 亚州性无码不卡免费视频| 亚洲欧美日韩高清中文在线| 国产在线一区二区三区在线观看 | 涩欲国产一区二区三区四区| 麻豆tv入口在线看| 亚洲一区二区免费日韩| 亚洲视频第一页在线观看| 色欲AV无码久久精品有码| 制服丝袜天堂| 国产午夜视频免费观看| 在线视频一区二区三区在线观看| 龙游县| 91国在线啪精品一区| 国产亚洲精品久久麻豆| av一区二区三区免费不卡| 在线视频一区二区在线观看| 97人妻精品一区二区三区免| 无码熟妇人妻AV不卡| 又黄又无遮挡AAAAA毛片| 久久久久亚洲精品日久生情| 中文字幕精品人妻av在线| 国产精品国产三级国av在线观看| 人妻无码Aⅴ中文系列| 亚洲va久久久噜噜噜久久狠狠| 一区二区三区精品视频免费播放| 国产成人精品cao在线| 亚洲黄色性生活一级片| 毛片在线啊啊| 乱子伦av无码中文字幕| 在线亚洲97se亚洲综合在线| 中文www新版资源在线| 国产成社区在线视频观看| 久久一区av蜜桃人妻| 亚洲性久久久影院| 国产精品一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲av综合色区手机| 蜜桃视频一区二区三区在线| 欧美在线精品永久免费播放| 久久久久久久98亚洲精品|