亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Palestinian officials hold Hamas responsible for attack on TV headquarters in Gaza

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-05 22:39:03|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      RAMALLAH/GAZA, Jan. 5 (Xinhua) -- Palestinian officials on Saturday accused Islamic Hamas movement of being responsible for the attack on the headquarters of the public Palestinian Broadcasting Corporation (PBC) in Gaza Strip.

      On Friday, a group of militants broke into the PBC headquarters in the coastal enclave and sabotaged equipment, files and hard disks.

      Palestinian Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah said that Hamas should be held responsible for the assault and must bring those behind the crimes to justice.

      The damage to the TV headquarters was estimated at 10,000 U.S. dollars, Ola Kassab, the deputy director of Voice of Palestine in Gaza, was quoted by Official Palestinian news agency WAFA as saying.

      Mahmoud Al-Aloul, vice chairman of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah party, accused Hamas of allowing such an attack which he described as a "crime and a violation by vicious people targeting the Palestinian media."

      Al-Aloul added that the assault will not "prevent us from keeping our goal clear, which is the resistance to the Israeli occupation."

      Chairman of the PBC Ahmad Assaf said that the Palestinian TV will continue its operation in Gaza despite the attack.

      He said that even though the Palestinian government has offered to provide new equipment to the TV network, it will be difficult to get approval from Israel to allow such equipment to enter Gaza.

      Hamas issued a statement on Friday, condemning the attack and ordering the Interior Ministry in Gaza to bring the suspects to court.

      Hamas also blamed Abbas for raising tensions in Gaza by suspending the salaries of thousands of Palestinian Authority employees.

      Head of the Palestinian Journalists' Syndicate Nasser Abu Baker also condemned Hamas for the attack and its attempt to prevent journalists from "working and delivering their messages."

      The Hamas-run Interior Ministry in Gaza has not commented on the incident.

      Hamas banned the employees of the PBC from working between 2007 and 2011. The movement has controlled the Gaza Strip after routing the forces loyal to Abbas' Fatah party in 2007, and Israel has imposed a blockade on the area since then.

      Egypt has been seeking to enact an internal Palestinian reconciliation deal between the rival parties, but no significant breakthrough has been announced.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521377222931
      主站蜘蛛池模板: L日韩欧美看国产日韩欧美| 午夜夜福利一区二区三区| 亚洲午夜国产片在线观看| 欧美精品xx| 国产亚洲美女精品久久久2020 | 国产成人国产在线观看| 国产又大又猛的三级视频| 淫妇日韩中文字幕在线| 91精品在线免费| 国产农村老太xxxxhdxx| 中文字日产幕乱五区| 91情侣在线精品国产免费| 兴安县| 妞干网中文字幕| 亚洲精品无码日韩国产不卡av | 久久国产香蕉| 国产激情久久久久久熟女老人| 日本在线中文字幕一区| 国产精品免费麻豆入口| 国产免费mv大片人人电影播放器 | 日韩久久免费精品视频 | 亚洲地区一区二区三区| 在线播放无码后入内射少妇| 天天操精品| 日本一区二区三区专区| 午夜一区二区三区视频 | 国产成人一区二区三区视频免费蜜| 免费国产一级片内射老| 一级特黄高清完整大片| 国产高清看片日韩欧美久久| 日本高清中文一区二区三区| 谁有在线观看av中文| 无码人妻少妇久久中文字幕蜜桃 | 国内精品久久久久影院蜜芽| 97无码人妻一区二区三区蜜臀| 国产69口爆吞精在线视频喝尿| 亚洲AV无码专区在线电影天堂| 色婷婷亚洲婷婷7月| 女m羞辱调教视频网站| 人妻少妇精品视中文字幕国语| 在线丝袜欧美日韩制服|