亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Badminton: Lee Chong Wei resumes training after six-month absence

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-07 15:46:48|Editor: ZX
      Video PlayerClose

      (SP)MALAYSIA-KUALA LUMPUR-BADMINTON-LEE CHONG WEI-TRAINING

      Malaysian badminton player Lee Chong Wei reacts during a training session in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Jan. 7, 2019. Lee Chong Wei took to the badminton court for the first time on Monday after a six-month lay-off. (Xinhua/Chong Voon Chung)

      KUALA LUMPUR, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- Malaysian badminton legend Lee Chong Wei took to the badminton court on Monday for the first time after a six-month lay-off.

      Lee, who was diagnosed with early stage nose cancer in July last year, said he would focus on recovering his muscle mass which had been lost after months of not being able to train.

      "I am taking it easy with training," he said. "Today is the first day and so far everything is fine. It is light training and the doctor advised me to train at 30 percent instead of 100 percent."

      "I lost some muscle over these few months. It is more important to build my muscles first."

      Lee added that the court "felt bigger" after his absence of nearly half a year, but expressed confidence that he would quickly get up to speed.

      "Today is the first day and I feel spirited. It is important to build confidence," he said.

      The 36-year-old former world no. 1 said his illness had not diminished his skills and that he would be able to perform after recovering physically.

      "I want to train more but I want to avoid any injuries. I've lost muscle after not training for months. I want to build my muscles and build my strength first," he said.

      His coach Hendrawan said Lee appeared "calm and happy" and expressed confidence that he would return to peak ability in due course.

      "His skill level will not drop but he has not trained for six months. It will take some time to return to peak ability."

      Hendrawan added that it was the first time he had picked up his racquet to train since his sickness last year.

      Lee's last appearance on the field was at the Indonesia Open in July last year, where he lost to current world no. 1 Kento Momota of Japan in the semifinals.

      Lee had previously said that he was targeting qualification for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and that his first tournament could be the Malaysian Open in April.

         1 2 3 4 5 6 Next  

      KEY WORDS: badminton
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001377261331
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 99中文字幕国产精品| 亚洲女同视频在线观看| 国产不卡一区二区av| 亚洲中文字幕日产喷水| 精品无码人妻一区二区三区不卡| 天天做天天爱夜夜爽导航| 日韩无码电影| 日韩熟妇精品视频一区二区| 日韩精品一区二区三区四区视频| 国产丰满乱子伦无码专| 亚洲日韩一区精品射精| 十个男人躁一个女人视频| 成年无码按摩AV片在线| 国产成人高清精品免费软件| 欧美性猛片aaaaaaa做受| 韩日无码不卡| 亚洲网站免费看| 国产一级毛片卡| 日本欧美一区二区三区在线播放| 人人爱天天做夜夜爽| 亚洲日韩精品a∨片无码| 亚洲永久免费网站| 国内精品视频成人一区二区| 嘉黎县| 无码日日模日日碰夜夜爽| 亚洲第一狼人成人综合网| 亚洲AV无码AV色| 91精品国产91久久久无码色戒| 国产一区二区a毛片色欲| 未满十八勿入av网免费| 欧美做爰性生交视频| 伊人久久大香线蕉av网禁呦| 精品人妻一区二区久久| 青青青在线观看视频免费播放| 国产精品日本天堂| 为你提供最新久久精品久久综合| 亚洲一区二区三区中文视频| 国产成人午夜三级视频| 夫妻一起自拍内射小视频| 国产亚洲欧洲aⅴ综合一区 | 色欲AV成人无码精品无码|