亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      10 civilians killed in bomb attack in eastern Afghanistan

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-07 18:32:38|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      SHARAN, Afghanistan, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- At least 10 civilians were killed and 13 others wounded after a bomb ripped through a district bazaar in eastern Afghan province of Paktika on Monday, a local official said.

      "Ten martyred and 13 wounded civilians were admitted to a main hospital in the provincial capital Sharan city Monday morning following a bomb attack in Jani Khil district," Mohammad Raffah, a provincial health official, told Xinhua.

      Those among the killed were two children, and three wounded who received life-threatening injuries were shifted to Afghan capital of Kabul for treatment, he said.

      The blast occurred after an improvised explosive device (IED) was detonated at a bazaar in Jani Khil district on Monday morning, according to a local police source.

      The Afghan civilians continue to bear the brunt of armed conflicts as more than 2,790 civilians were killed and over 5,250 others injured in conflict-related incidents in first nine months of year, according to figures released by the United Nations (UN) mission in the country.

      The police source blamed enemies of peace, referring to the Taliban militant group, for the attack.

      Taliban militants, who ruled the country before being ousted in late 2001, renewed armed insurgency, killing government troops as well as civilians.

      The UN mission has attributed 65 percent of the civilian casualties to the Taliban and other insurgent groups, 20 percent to security forces over the period while 11 percent to both sides during clashes and the rest 4 percent were caused by other reasons.

      In a separate development, five police personnel and three Taliban militants were killed after militants stormed a security checkpoint along a main roadway in Faizabad district of northern Jawzjan province on Sunday night, provincial Governor Lutfullah Azizi told Xinhua earlier on Monday.

      The militants overran the checkpoint and took several rounds of guns and ammunition after the clash.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001377263821
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av综合色区久久精品天堂| 男女男免费视频网站国产| 国产精品人妻一码二码尿失禁| 国产av无码专区亚洲版综合| 国产精品亚洲ΑV天堂无码| 欧美日本国产亚洲网站免费一区二区| 亚洲 国产 哟| 蜜臀av久久国产午夜福利软件| 永久免费AV无码网站04| 国产人禽杂交18禁网站| 麻豆精品久久久久久久99蜜桃| 日韩精品成人一区二区三区久久久| 邳州市| 99久久精品无码专区无| 亚洲中文字幕永久一区| 丰满岳乱妇在线观看中字无码| 搡老女人老妇女老熟妇69| 中文字幕亚洲人妻系列| 国产精品一区2区三区| 久久精品免视看国产成人| 狠狠色综合久久狠狠色综合| 新密市| 少妇熟女淫荡丰满| 国产精品普通话国语对白露脸| 亚洲嫩模喷白浆在线观看| 久久精品久久免费懂色| 免费精品美女久久久久久久久久| 国产日韩精品欧美一区二区| 婷婷六月综合网| 亚洲熟女一区二区三区精品 | 三级黄色片一区二区三区| 亚洲老妈激情一区二区三区| 日韩中文字幕在线一区二区三区| 国产激情无码Av毛片久久| 亚洲美女性生活一级片| 日韩 另类 综合 自拍 亚洲| 午夜国产理论| 久草视频在线这里只有精品| 91精品全国免费观看青青| 日韩免费码中文在线观看| 免费无码又爽又刺激激情视频|