亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      French gov't pledges to harden stance against more violent "yellow vest" protests

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-07 23:03:50|Editor: Liangyu
      Video PlayerClose

      PARIS, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- The French government would firmly respond to destructive "yellow vest" actions following protests which turned violent over the weekend, government officials said on Monday.

      Speaking to RTL radio, Budget Minister Gerald Darmanin called "an ultraviolent part of the 'yellow vest'" that according to him was seeking to topple President Emmanuel Macron's presidency as "delinquents and thugs."

      "Facing an ultraviolence, there is a necessity of ultra-severity. That must stop," he said.

      In the latest street demonstrations during the weekend which drew 50,000 people, anti-government protesters used a forklift truck to force their way into a government building compound, set cars ablaze near the Champs Elysees avenue and torched electric motors and garbage bins on the upmarket Boulevard Saint Germain.

      Television images showed a violent scuffle on a bridge over the Seine where "yellow vests" tried to reach the National Assembly. They punched and kicked riot police officers to the ground.

      In the wake of violent clashes between rioters and police, 345 people were detained, with 281 remained in police custody, Le Monde newspaper quoted figures from the Interior Ministry.

      "There are measures that can be taken and are being worked on," government spokesman Benjamin Griveaux said without elaborating.

      "I'm in favor of everything that can help to restore the Republican order, to prevent the violence that has occurred, which is hitting the security forces and also the demonstrators who find themselves get caught up in this phenomena of violence," he told France Inter radio.

      He called for a "state of democratic emergency" to resume the dialogue with discontented people to hammer out adequate devices to end social strains.

      Struggling to maintain order and adapt policing tactics to handle the outburst of violence during weekend protests, Macron's executive team was mulling to create a list of violent demonstrators and troublemakers, according to local reports.

      "Several measures must be studied, including that of the list, but also a hardening of the penal legislation in certain circumstances," said Laurent Nunez, Secretary of State to the Minister of the Interior.

      In November 2018, people angry at higher fuel tax began blocking roads, occupying highway tollbooths and staging rolling nationwide protests.

      Their movement have since turned into a bigger uprising denouncing a squeeze on household spending, high living costs caused by the president's fiscal policy which they say favors the rich.

      Some of them asked Macron to step down and called for a "citizens' initiative referendum" to allow citizens to have stronger say to define the economic and social roadmap for the eurozone's second main powerhouse.

      Two months on, the 'yellow vest" movement which has no clear leader, is still posing a stern challenge to Macron, who is struggling to defuse public anger and meet protesters' requests, despite a series of concessions he made last month, including higher minimum wages and tax breaks.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001377267601
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 财经| a毛片在线免费观看| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠97俺也去| 人妻少妇被猛烈进入中文字| 广西| 伊人久久婷婷综合五月97色| 人妻丝袜中文字幕久久| 成人国产精品免费网站| 伊人久久大香线蕉AV色婷婷色| 久久久久国色av免费观看| 日本中文字幕乱码免费| 国产成人午夜福利在线观看| 国产精品一区二区三区日韩| 香蕉久久夜色精品国产尤物| 亚洲免费一区二区三区视频| 亚洲AⅤ无码国精品中文字慕| 精品国产性色av网站| 亚洲高清在线观看免费视频| 中文字幕人妻av蜜臀| 蜜桃视频福利在线观看| 中字无码av电影在线观看网站 | 中文字幕在线人妻视频| 一区二区三区婷婷中文字幕| 晋州市| 亚洲AV无码成人网站久久精品| 加勒比日本东京热1区| 喷潮出白浆视频在线观看| 亚洲av国产成人精品区| 蜜桃av午夜福利一区二区三区 | 日韩熟妇精品视频一区二区| 真人性囗交视频| 开心五月婷婷激情综合| 午夜一区二区三区视频| 日韩中文字幕精品免费一区| 荔波县| 亚洲变态另类色图天堂网| 亚洲人妻中文字幕在线视频| 日本韩国三级aⅴ在线观看| 最新国产美女一区二区三区| 亚洲国产成人精品毛片九色| 亚洲国产性夜夜综合|