亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Philippine gov't urged to relax visa rules to attract more Chinese tourists

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-09 18:49:41|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      MANILA, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- The Philippine tourism stakeholders urged the government on Wednesday to relax the visa requirements for Chinese in a bid to attract more Chinese tourists into the Philippines.

      Ryan Uy, the vice president of the Philippine Airlines, said relaxing visa requirements is "one easy solution" to encourage more Chinese tourists to visit the Philippines.

      "If you remove the visa requirements, and if we can grant them visa quickly similar to what we did to Japanese (tourists), the tourists will come," Uy said in a statement.

      According to the Philippine Department of Tourism (DOT), it was targeting 1.5 million Chinese tourists visiting the Philippines in 2018.

      Uy said that visa is one of the biggest hurdles that tourists face if they wish to visit a particular country.

      For instance, he said the Philippines can perhaps run a test or trials on how to go about reducing the visa requirements, especially for Chinese tourists.

      Patria Chiong, the vice president of the Philippine Travel Agencies Association (PTAA), echoed Uy, stressing the need to wave the visa requirements for Chinese tourists.

      She said she agrees with Uy. "We can easily increase the arrivals from China (this year if we waive the visa requirement)," Chiong said in a separate interview with Xinhua.

      PTAA President Marlene Dado Jante expressed hope that the Duterte government can investigate the proposal to repeal the visa requirements. "I hope that it will happen in the near future," she told Xinhua.

      In August 2017, the Philippine government allowed visa-upon-arrival for Chinese visitors who are part of tour groups of DOT-accredited operators and businessmen. Applications should be filed 10 days before arrival.

      In July last year, the Philippines said it was exploring ways to shorten the processing of visa-on-arrivals for Chinese nationals who wish to visit the Philippines, making their entry into the country faster and hassle-free.

      DOT Undersecretary Benito Bengzon said the Department of Justice (DOJ) has already agreed to look into the proposal.

      He said talks are underway between the two departments to "gradually make easier" the visa processing, especially for Chinese tourists. The Philippine Bureau of Immigration is under the DOJ.

      As part of the plan, Bengzon said the government also mulls deploying Mandarin-speaking personnel to airports to better communicate with arriving Chinese tourists.

      Tourism has now become one of the most critical support industries of the Philippines, and it is one of the sectors that has benefitted from the Philippines' renewed relationship with China. A growing Chinese tourist arrival was noted for the past three years.

      From 490,000 in 2015 and 675,000 Chinese tourists in 2016, the number posted a significant increase in 2017 with 968,000 tourist arrivals.

      Nearly 1.06 million Chinese tourists visited the Philippines in the first 10 months of 2018, making China the Philippines' second largest source market of foreign tourists.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001377312871
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 平安县| 国产999精品2卡3卡4卡| 国产午夜亚洲精品区| 国产av综合一区二区三区最新| 国产精品久久久在线视频| 香港三级欧美国产精品| 亚洲乱码国产乱码精华| 国产欧美日韩一区二区三区在线| 国产精品麻豆A在线播放| 国产人av一区二区三区在线观看 | 日韩中文字幕久久久经典网| 欧美一本大道香蕉综合视频| videos日本多毛hd护士| 午夜在线观看有码无码| 日韩人妻中文字幕一区二区三区| 国产精品毛片99久久久久| 美女胸18下看禁止免费视频 | 在线一区二区三区观看视频| 平潭县| 在线观看精品国产福利片87| 午夜国产精品视频免费看电影 | 国产精品制服一区二区| 无码高潮少妇毛多水多水免费| 亚洲狠狠婷婷综合久久 | 在线一区二区三区观看视频| 国产精品成人无码a 无码| 国产精品亚洲专区无码影院| 精品免费看国产一区二区白浆| 遂昌县| 日本熟妇中文字幕三级| 久久精品中文騷妇女内射| 国产不卡一区二区av| 亚洲中中文字幕第一页| 精品国产日韩无 影视| 91原创视频在线| 久久精品韩国日本国产| 国产一级r片内射免费视频| 97人妻精品一区二区三区| 人xxxx性xxxxx欧美| 精品一区二区三区在线观看l| 亚洲中文字幕永久网站|