亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Spotlight: Around 8,000 Syrian refugees in Lebanon hit hard by storm: UN refugee official

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-09 20:14:59|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      BEIRUT, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- The Spokesperson of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Lisa Abou Khaled said Wednesday that 150 camps hosting about 8,000 Syrian refugees were affected by the storm that started Sunday in Lebanon.

      "Around 66 camps were heavily affected by the storm in Lebanon while 15 were completely destroyed, and 850 camps are at high risk of flooding," she said.

      Khaled told Xinhua in an exclusive interview that UNHCR's winter program for the support of Syrian refugees has started in November with a target to help 166,000 families, or over 650,000 refugees, with a monthly financial support of 75 U.S. dollars per family for them to buy basic needs of diesel, clothes and food.

      She explained that UNHCR's winter support program takes place in addition to another one by the agency where 30,000 extremely poor families receive 173 dollars per family every month.

      However, some of the Syrian refugees in the Bekaa region said that they are not receiving any support by the international community.

      "Our tents are full of water. We are suffering tremendously and nobody offered us any help or support so far," said Taha Aldouri, a Syrian refugee.

      Aldouri said that he does not even have any heating system and his family is wrapped with blankets all day long to warm up.

      Ahmad Ibrahim, another Syrian refugee, said that the camps in Bar Elias are flooded with rainwater.

      "It's been raining for four days and we do not know what to do. Our kids are suffering," he said.

      This is not the first time that Syrian refugees suffer from cold weather and floods due to heavy rain.

      Last month, around 300 Syrian refugees were evacuated from their camps in Akkar to other neighboring camps after being flooded with rainwater.

      Khaled commented on refugees' complaints, saying that "most refugees" are receiving humanitarian support in Lebanon, and the UNHCR is trying to meet all refugees' needs which is not an easy task.

      "It took us time to reach these people," she said, adding that UNHCR is working with Lebanese authorities to focus on people who have their tents completely destroyed in a bid to move them to other places.

      "Lots of these refugees are living in very bad conditions, and I understand when they say they do not receive enough help," she said.

      Khaled noted that the UNHCR's program will continue until March, and the World Food Programme is also assisting more than 70 percent of Syrian refugees in Lebanon by distributing food.

      A report issued on Jan. 7 by the UNHCR showed that the agency, in cooperation with other humanitarian agencies, has been distributing Core Relief Items, including blankets and mattresses, clothes and drainage kits, all over Lebanon.

      More than 1 million Syrian refugees have registered with the UNHCR in Lebanon, while the government estimates the true number of Syrians in Lebanon at 1.5 million.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001377313741
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品女同一区二区三区不卡| 午夜精品久久久久久久2023| 波多野无码AV中文专区| 另类老妇奶性BBWBBw| 亚洲精品亚洲人成在线下载| 国产香蕉尹人视频在线| 黄色三级网站免费| 亚洲精品美女久久久久99| 一区二区av日韩免费| 精品少妇人妻久久免费| 人人爽人人爽人人片av东京热 | 色欲综合久久中文字幕网| 精品国产丝袜高清在线| 无卡无码无免费毛片| 在线丝袜欧美日韩制服| 精品熟女亚洲av在线观看| 国产综合久久久久影院| 亚洲精品美女久久久久网站| 欧美午夜小视频| 大陆国产乱人伦| 在线免费观看视频1区| 国产精品亚洲精品国自产| 国产欧美亚洲精品第二区首页| 久久久久亚洲Av片无码一区| 日本不卡视频网站| 久久久久无码中文字幕| 国产精品亚洲一区二区v3d| 欧美在线Aⅴ性色| 亚洲精品久久午夜麻豆| 黄和色美女啪啪啪亚洲| 精品一区二区三区四区少妇| 久久免费观看国产精品| 美女视频黄频a美女大全| 男女xx00上下抽搐动态图| 日本一区二区久久精品亚洲中文无 | 精品人妻少妇一区二区三区| 偷亚洲偷国产欧美高清| 亚洲人成网站在线播放小说| 国产高清女人对白av在在线| 国产性感丝袜美女av| 亚洲综合伊人久久大杳蕉|