亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Japanese Olympic Committee head denies bribery allegations

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-15 21:33:36|Editor: Yurou
      Video PlayerClose

      (SP)JAPAN-TOKYO-JOC-TAKEDA-PRESS CONFERENCE

      Japan's Olympic Committee President Tsunekazu Takeda attends a press conference in Tokyo, Japan, Jan. 15, 2019. Takeda denied the corruption allegations related to winning bid of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics against him on Tuesday. (Xinhua/Du Xiaoyi)

      TOKYO, Jan. 15 (Xinhua) -- The head of Japan's Olympic Committee on Tuesday denied allegations that he used a bribe to help Tokyo secure its bid to host the 2020 Olympic Games.

      Tsunekazu Takeda, president of the Japanese Olympic Committee (JOC), who faces investigations launched by the International Olympic Committee and French authorities, maintained his innocence in a press conference on the matter on Tuesday.

      Takeda swiftly exited from the press conference after briefly denying allegations related to a two million U.S. dollar payment made in 2013 to Singapore-based consultancy firm Black Tidings, which is connected to a powerful IOC member.

      The JOC chief admitted to signing off on the payment, but maintained the paperwork and those involved in the deal were all above board and that he himself was distanced from the payment.

      "As for the contract with Black Tidings, I was not involved in the decision-making process in any shape or form. The JOC's internal probe has concluded that the payment to the firm was proper compensation for consulting services," Takeda said.

      "I will prove my innocence by fully cooperating with French authorities," Takeda said in the press conference, before exiting after seven minutes and refusing to take questions.

      While a Japanese probe into the matter has concluded there was no wrongdoing on Takeda's part after allegations of the receipt of illicit funds was first reported and concluded in 2016, a probe by French authorities is still ongoing.

      In a prepared speech, Takeda reiterated his stance that the JOC's own probe in 2016 concluded that no wrongdoing, particularly on his part, had been committed.

      "The report by the panel concluded that the payment was authorized following an appropriate procedure," Takeda said.

      "I myself did not have anything to do with the decision to form a contract with Black Tidings or did not have any reason to have doubts about those people concerned with this matter or the procedures," Takeda reiterated.

      As allegations against Takeda threaten to sully Tokyo's hosting of the Games, awarded to Japan's capital in 2013 after Tokyo beat Istanbul 60-36 in the final round of voting, Japanese Education Minister Masahiko Shibayama, whose ministry oversees Japan's sporting activities, implored Takeda to clear up the suspicions against him.

      "There are just 18 months to go until the Tokyo Games and we intend to carry on preparing for them," Shibayama said.

      KEY WORDS: Olympics
      YOU MAY LIKE
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001377461141
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文无码日韩欧免费视频| 无码gogo大胆啪啪艺术| 午夜无码亚| 亚洲无码毛片免费视频在线观看| 日本国产一区二区三区在线观看| 亚洲 另类 日韩 制服 无码| 国产精品igao视频网| 欧美日韩精品亚洲专区| 国产香蕉一区二区在线网站| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久蜜臀AV| 精品久久久久无码| 人妻在线中文字幕| 免费精品99久久国产综合精品| 国产精品欧美视频另类专区| 亚洲区精选网址| 抖射在线免费观看视频网站| 无码免费人妻超级碰碰碰碰| 国产久视频| www.亚洲一区二区三区| 国产一区二区三区播放| 天堂а√在线中文在线| 欧美另类精品一区二区三区| 午夜激情小视频一区二区| 日本国产在线一区二区| 长泰县| 亚洲一区二区三区久久不卡| 无遮挡十八禁在线视频国产制服网站 | 精品人妻人妇中文字幕视频| 国产熟女丰满老熟女熟妇| 亚洲va精品va国产va| 亚洲一区二区欧美色妞影院| 99久久久无码国产精品动漫| 色综合天天综合天天综| 国产尤物精品自在拍视频首页| 国产精品自拍首页在线观看| 亚洲精品国产主播一区二区| 官网A级毛片| 偷欢艳妇熟女小说| 国产美女免费网站| 亚洲成人av一区二区麻豆蜜桃| 久久久亚洲女精品aa|